Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Kshama Sawant should face federal charges

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Seattle City Council needs to get rid of her ASAP. I see no way that she can say things like this without potentially facing federal charges.

This issue has grown beyond Seattle, as Sawant is now advocating that her supporters shut down SeaTac and interstate highways with violent protest, in order to pursue her political agenda of communist revolution in the US. This has grown beyond a silly joke confined to the locale of Seattle and is now interfering with the region's infrastructure, and even interstate commerce.

I was planning on traveling to the SF Bay area for work (another gripe worthy of a thread) on Monday but I'll be going nowhere near Seatac as a result of this.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/seattle ... /433834693

"I'm not saying no to any non-violent action," Kshama Sawant said last month, noting that on May Day "we will need disruptive actions like shutting down airports, like shutting down highways."

How does this not directly violate 18 U.S. Code ยง 1951 - Interference with commerce by threats or violence

Whoever in any way or degree obstructs, delays, or affects commerce or the movement of any article or commodity in commerce, by robbery or extortion or attempts or conspires so to do, or commits or threatens physical violence to any person or property in furtherance of a plan or purpose to do anything in violation of this section shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

The article also states that Sawant has successfully petitioned for Seattle city employees to get the day off on May 1st in order to participate in protests.

Re: Kshama Sawant should face federal charges

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Speechless on her conduct. :facepalm2:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 pm

She has always been so horrible. Not one to wish people to die, but if something were to happen my cheerios will be just as crunchy, if not more crunchy the next day.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:46 pm

I fly back into SeaTac on Monday with my family. I don't have time for this shit.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 am

Some people want to be martyrs.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:22 am

She wants them to "protest?" No, she wants them to Riot. Inciting Riot and violence, which is the MO of the snowflake Libtard view is against the law.

The 1st Amendment only seems to apply when it agree's with a Liberal viewpoint.

None of this would be happening if Hillary won, none of it.

If she won, would you put on bandanna's and masks and flip out? Would you attack her supporters and expect the Media to be on your side?

I don't believe any of us would. (well, maybe a couple members)

This state, (Which IS King County) is Fucked up. I was born and raised here, but in 4 years and 8 moths i will retire early at 58 and i will leave it.

I'm not quite sure where i will end up, but it won't be here.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 am

The current Mayor of Berkeley is in the same boat, I think maybe even worse. Encouraging police to only clamp down on one side.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:18 am

I have things to say, but if I said them I'd probably get in trouble.she needs to go.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:26 am

A perfect example of how screwed up Seattle has become.She was elected

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 am

Seattle put a monopoly on their ideology. Weird thing, I actually (several years ago) thought at first Sawant actually had a good heart.

Major Molester doesn't know to shit or live in the shitter.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:09 am

Wouldn't it be awesome if a sheriff showed up and arrested her ass on the spot and immediately released her into Federal custody on camera?
:patriot:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 am

cityslicker wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome if a sheriff showed up and arrested her ass on the spot and immediately released her into Federal custody on camera?

That would be a pay-per-view event! :thumbsup2:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:24 am

AR15L wrote:
cityslicker wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome if a sheriff showed up and arrested her ass on the spot and immediately released her into Federal custody on camera?

That would be a pay-per-view event! :thumbsup2:

She was arrested on camera in 2014 but, not by the proper officials. This almost seems to be a stunt in the video with "city" police. A "county " Sheriff needs to process her directly into "Federal" officer's custody.
This bitch needs to be black-balled in ALL states until she goes back home to her original country.
The local judges blocking Presidential Orders to cease Federal funding to so-called sanctuary cities need to be on the same paddy wagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8gPHV9-kbM

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:34 am

usrifle wrote:She wants them to "protest?" No, she wants them to Riot. Inciting Riot and violence, which is the MO of the snowflake Libtard view is against the law.

The 1st Amendment only seems to apply when it agree's with a Liberal viewpoint.

None of this would be happening if Hillary won, none of it.

If she won, would you put on bandanna's and masks and flip out? Would you attack her supporters and expect the Media to be on your side?

I don't believe any of us would. (well, maybe a couple members)

This state, (Which IS King County) is Fucked up. I was born and raised here, but in 4 years and 8 moths i will retire early at 58 and i will leave it.

I'm not quite sure where i will end up, but it won't be here.

Move to a state with low property tax, low sales tax, and high income tax. Washington is a great place to earn money since we don't have income tax.

Also, yes she belongs in jail.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 am

It was the *people* of Seattle who voted for this Soros appointee. This is what the large corporations who are moving more and more corporate businesses there, and the multi-millionaires who live in that cesspool that wants this. Don't blame the representative, blame the populace.

-Greg
Post a reply