Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 CA Rifle and Pistol sues Calif over gun laws. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1st of 6 lawsuits filed today against the slew of shitty gun laws passed in Kalifornia in January. This one over the AWB. Next up background check on ammo, magazine bans, transfer bans, waiting periods, etc.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/25/nra-affiliate-sues-california-over-gun-control-laws-that-demonize-firearm-owners.html

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With Neil Gorsuch now on the Supreme Court, it is time to start filing these lawsuits and get America back to a Constitutional society.

This is exactly the situation that LC in particular talked about a lot during the election.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let the lawsuits flow. Bring on CT, NY, HI, CO, IL, MD, etc. lawsuits. I'm licking my chops.

The state/federal courts will either find in favor of the 2A, or in 3-5 years be overturned by a 5/4 or 6/3 or 7/2 SCOTUS.

THIS my friends was probably the most important reason gun owners needed Trump to win. Trump has given us 1 Constitutional SCOTUS judge, and may be able to replace Ginsberg, Breyer, Kennedy, and/or Thomas giving us up to 4 more! And he will appoint hundreds of federal judges. It's quite possible that Trump will seat FIVE pro-Constitutionalist SCOTUS judges.

GREAT times for a gun owner. The 2A is about to be more secure than any time since it was created.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]