Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:55 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Parking idiots 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I dont agree with the practice of dishing out handicap status/privileges to folks that are just FAT and LAZY.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

My mom is turning 90 next month, can barely walk 50 feet, and still refuses to get a handicapped tag for her car.

Saw a hipster looking kid riding around Lynnwood QFC in a store cart,..........glazed eyes with no shirt or shoes.
I figured the poor guy was injured in a skateboard accident or something.

Nope. Just a homeless shitbag riding on the store cart for free.
Saw him walk out and load his purchases into the cart stolen from another store.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This afternoon at the Silverdale Costco, there was a white Mustang, with damage on the passenger side, parked on the striped area between to Disabled spots. The driver was setting waiting for his passenger, and had been there for several minutes. As luck would have it, the Kitsap County Citizen on Patrol (disabled parking cops volunteers) stopped, blocking him in and gave him a written citation worth $450 to be paid to the county. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used to love calling our fire marshall to issue fire lane citations.... he explained it quite well... 'The idiots even let you know they're there by putting on their flashers to let everyone know they're illegally parked'..although I've heard numerous variations of the same from many an LEO..

Side note...

Do not fuck with the Fire Marshall or Fire Inspector..unless you want your business shut down for code violations..They don't have to issue you warnings or give you a month to fix it... Go ahead and tell the Fire Inspector that he's a POS for giving you 3 days to get a new fire extinguisher because your old one was last certified 20 years ago...and watch how fast Mr. Yan's restaurant turns into Yan can't cook....heh

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Anybody that wants In/out is severely handicapped on many mental/physical levels. So all their spaces should be labeled HC.

Mmmm...animal style....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's another one:

Thu May 11, 2017 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
Here's another one:

Bwahahaha

So much "no" in that pic! :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu May 11, 2017 12:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I usually park my crew cab long bed pickup out in the back forty (23 feet long with tow bar).

When I took my son to Seattle Childrens I would take up two spots and back in.
Else if someone parked next to me on each side, I couldn't get out.
If I fronted in and had to back up like that, forget it. We'd be playing bumper cars for quite awhile.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
I usually park my crew cab long bed pickup out in the back forty (23 feet long with tow bar).

When I took my son to Seattle Childrens I would take up two spots and back in.
Else if someone parked next to me on each side, I couldn't get out.
If I fronted in and had to back up like that, forget it. We'd be playing bumper cars for quite awhile.

I've started doing the same. (Not taking two spots, but doing all my maneuvering as I am parking, and not as I am leaving.)

I've learned that I can spend time maneuvering when I park. Or spend time maneuvering when I leave.

Backing out is already dangerous enough. To add to that danger because of the size of my truck... Well, as I have told others. Why borrow trouble when common sense gives me an alternative? :bigsmile:

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I only take up more than one spot when there is a good possibility of me getting blocked in.

For all I know, they just got to work and I'm not waiting 9 hours for them to go home.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
I only take up more than one spot when there is a good possibility of me getting blocked in.

For all I know, they just got to work and I'm not waiting 9 hours for them to go home.

Dude! If yer doing it out in the boonies of the lot, and someone gets upset, ignore them. :bigsmile:

Yeah, I know this thread is about parking idiots. But come on. Everyone who NEEDS to, tries to park close up. And plenty who don't need to.

If yer back in the boonies, it's not like you are taking up prime parking space.

Me... Any time I see someone taking a couple spaces, but they are at the far end of the lot from the business, I give them kudos for being considerate. Not anger for parking over a line. Heck, if you parked longways, and took up THREE spots, I'd still give you a nod for your consideration.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Thu May 11, 2017 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4