Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:52 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Arrest made in Molotov cocktail case from May Day 2016 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://mynorthwest.com/616877/may-day-2016-molotov-cocktail-arrest/

"Wil Casey Floyd, 32, was arrested at his mother’s home in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin on Friday. He is being charged in federal court with one count of unlawful possession of a destructive device — a Molotov cocktail. The maximum penalty for the charge is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good lord.... too funny !!!! He got pinched at his mommie's house. She must be sooooo proud..... :ROFLMAO:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Seems to me actually THROWING flaming gasoline at police would be a more serious charge than merely possessing the Molotov.
But then, when the feds say 10 years, even with good behavior still have to do 8.5 years.

"Tabb said that he would not classify the incident as “terrorism,” and that the Joint Terrorism Task Force was just the logic agency to investigate the crime. He also said that this could have been charged through the state court system, but the federal avenue was the “best way to go for justice.”

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
. He also said that this could have been charged through the state court system, but the federal avenue was the “best way to go for justice.”

The city can save face with the left by saying they didn't have anything to do with prosecuting this 'peaceful protester'...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How is this not attempted murder?
How is it not domestic terrorism?

Usual soft touch approach that enables the nut jobs to understand they can wreak havoc without much punishment.
Beat the book on his ass, lock him up forever as a violent offender.
Maybe if the police actively go after these people hard and furious with overtly harsh punishment, others will think twice.
Protest all you want, but toss a Molotov cocktail, bash windows, burn cars and block intra and interstate transport, get crucified.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll just leave this here.

Imagine a right wing march, even a peaceful one, without a permit.

http://crosscut.com/2017/04/seattle-sho ... y-1-riots/

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Not many right wing marchers.
Hard to take time off from work.

Pablo wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

Imagine a right wing march, even a peaceful one, without a permit.

http://crosscut.com/2017/04/seattle-sho ... y-1-riots/

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Seems to me actually THROWING flaming gasoline at police would be a more serious charge than merely possessing the Molotov.
But then, when the feds say 10 years, even with good behavior still have to do 8.5 years.

"Tabb said that he would not classify the incident as “terrorism,” and that the Joint Terrorism Task Force was just the logic agency to investigate the crime. He also said that this could have been charged through the state court system, but the federal avenue was the “best way to go for justice.”

Was listening to the news yesterday and they said that the "liquid" was actually ignited by a police "Flash Bang". Small point, it's too bad he only faces 10 years for possession.

One of these days the "Anarchists" are going to really go over the top. It won't be just roman candles, hammers on windows, or flaming liquid thrown at police. Someone's going to start shooting or set off a bomb. Personally I plan on avoiding crowds on days like Mayday. It's only a matter of time until someone here tries the same thing as has been happening all over the Mid-East and Europe. Suicide bomber, car bomb, truck through a crowd, whatever. Only defense is to just not be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Guntrader wrote:

Was listening to the news yesterday and they said that the "liquid" was actually ignited by a police "Flash Bang". Small point, it's too bad he only faces 10 years for possession.

One of these days the "Anarchists" are going to really go over the top. It won't be just roman candles, hammers on windows, or flaming liquid thrown at police. Someone's going to start shooting or set off a bomb. Personally I plan on avoiding crowds on days like Mayday. It's only a matter of time until someone here tries the same thing as has been happening all over the Mid-East and Europe. Suicide bomber, car bomb, truck through a crowd, whatever. Only defense is to just not be there.

I was thinking the same thing, something along the lines of the IRA, only without a real cause

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought there was a law felony in place for those coming in from out of state for a fun filled day of mayhem?

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Forgot to add this but on yesterday's John Carlson show, a caller came up with the best idea yet.
Since Sawant wants city workers to take the day off, blah, blah, blah... the caller suggested ALL the cops should take the day off as well. :ROFLMAO:
Why not? They don't do anything anyway. Stay home and be safe with the rest of us.

Any damage done to private property should be paid for by the City of Seattle! :angryfire:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Divided we fall.

Last edited by OhShoot! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's been fixed.

Last edited by AR15L on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks brother. :bonghit:

Divided we fall.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Forgot to add this but on yesterday's John Carlson show, a caller came up with the best idea yet.
Since Sawant wants city workers to take the day off, blah, blah, blah... the caller suggested ALL the cops should take the day off as well. :ROFLMAO:
Why not? They don't do anything anyway. Stay home and be safe with the rest of us.

Any damage done to private property should be paid for by the City of Seattle! :angryfire:

Didn't a group of downtown businesses hire a bunch of "Private Security Guards" that looked like they were recruited from the local Biker Clubs and Gyms. I recall a couple of shots showing some "'roid monsters' standing in front of their businesses with a look on their face saying "come on, I haven't maimed anyone in the last hour or so and I'm getting bored".

I say let the merchants do the same again and just have their "muscle" stack the victims at the curb for the Fire Dept to clean up with their aid cars. Hard to cry "Police Brutality" when the police are just blocking intersections for the parade to march on through. Meet the troublemakers with the only thing they understand. A severe beating if they try and damage private property. Oh yeah, to prevent any civil suits against the "guards" have them all wear masks like Mexican Wrestlers. :bigsmile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 am

Should hire Koreans to do this....I understand they did quite well during the Rodney King riots back in the day.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next