Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:28 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 War on Cash Ramps Up 

Weed shops, and a few service industries that don't accept card because of legal reasons for the first, and so no tip income has to be reported. The last basions of cash.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 am

So here's a fun little thing I have been doing with my daughter. She shoots in her middle school archery team.( something that sadly does not exist in western wa) to be on the team is free, but for every tournament she wants to be NASP registered to compete in the fee is ten dollars. I go get cash and then go to the car wash and use their coin machine to get dollar coins to pay for every match. They asked me why. I asked them if I am the only one who pays in dollar coins? I was. Have you ever thought I didn't pay for the match? No was there answer. And why is that? Because we see ten dollar coins on the table and we immediately know you paid. No mess or confusion plus I got the rep as the dad who pays in doubloons.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How will we be compelled to adopt the new digital economy? The new digital serfdom?... Will an invented crisis be precipitated to impel world governments to digitize everything?

Breton Woods 2.0

Natural assets: tied in with the 'carbon-less' infrastructure, will folks buy shares in lakes or water sheds? Forests?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The IMF announces its platform to become the central clearing house for ALL transactions/settlement and a day later the BIS releases their plans for becoming the central (global) digital monetary clearing house. All of this expected to have us cashless before 2030.

"Now, it’s important to understand that whoever acts as the middleman in global money exchange is going to have all the power, over both governments and their citizens.

In other words, whoever controls the unified ledger also controls all the world’s money.

If every movement of wealth is monitored, from the shift of billions between governments down to your payment for groceries and gas, then every single transaction can be rejected.

Your access to food and fuel would depend on the whim of the observer. Which might not even be human…"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/imf-p ... bye-dollar

I guess XRP isn't going to be the big player in cross border settlement?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wild! Maybe someone should write a story of what that might look like…

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:27 am

Good one Jukk.
Ripple operates in over 120 countries, with over 80 central bank partnerships. Xrp is the unified ledger. More research on that company, will leave you without questions on whats coming. Keep studying. You will know when you get it, because you will have an xrp wallet by then…..

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11