Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 94  Next
 2017-2018 NFL Trash Talk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
Patriots Win again.

Hell Yeah!!!!!!

There's a part of me that would love to see Brady hauled off the field on the cart after being "Squashed" by a couple of 300 pound defensive players.

I suppose if you have a system for cheating perfected, and your owner is buddy buddy with the NFL Commissioner, you're bound to win.

I'm surprised that a wealthy fan of another team hasn't managed to find a player on another team that would like to retire as a multi-millionaire (secretly of course) by just "accidently" falling on one of Brady's knee's, ankle, whole let, or maybe even neck, after he hits the ground at the end of the play.

Still haven't figured out how the Patriots have managed to get away with their systematic cheating. Not just soft balls but radios and wireless that magically quits working for the other team in their stadium, the stealing of "signs" and who knows what else. Pete Rose gets banned in Baseball for betting on the game. The Patriot's get away with their shenanigans with piss-ant fines (by NFL Stds).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe karma will finally come calling and Brady will somehow spiral compound fracture both of his femurs?...and tear a huge hole in his sack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Refs make a bad call AGAIN and cost the Jags a TD off a fumble in the 4th which would have made it 27-10

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:01 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

One question...

Are the PATRIOTS going to stand for the National Anthem at The Superbowl or kneel?

Seems like if they don't stand they shud pick another team name.

pa·tri·ot
ˈpātrēət/Submit
noun
a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
synonyms: nationalist, loyalist; chauvinist, jingoist, flag-waver
"would a true patriot abandon a comrade?"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:rofl9: Damn Viqueens... lol.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
:rofl9: Damn Viqueens... lol.

38-7? Whoa. Foles GOHL experience.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like all the kids in sh*thole countries are getting Eagles Super Bowl champions shirts this year.

Last edited by RocketScott on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Looks like all the kids in sh*thole countries are getting Falcons Super Bowl champions shirts this year.

Falcons were eliminated last week perhaps you mean Eagles? But I will be cheering for the Eagles to beat the Patriots.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Looks like all the kids in sh*thole countries are getting Falcons Super Bowl champions shirts this year.

Falcons were eliminated last week perhaps you mean Eagles? But I will be cheering for the Eagles to beat the Patriots.

Ah yes, shows how much I pay attention to football.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Mike in Wa wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

.....or guns....or politics...or......j/k :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Mike in Wa wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

.....or guns....or politics...or......j/k :ROFLMAO:

Yea, unless it’s hookers and blow I’m pretty ambivalent

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At least you're a man with priorities :cheers2:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sick of politics and social commentary/activism in your sports? The XFL is set to re-emerge in 2020.

"(Vince) McMahon said the NFL's current issues did not factor into his decision to reform the XFL, adding that the league would not be a platform for political or social issues. The new league will have a strict off-field conduct policy, and officials with consult with safety experts to address the risk of concussions and other serious injuries."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/201 ... -says.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
Refs make a bad call AGAIN and cost the Jags a TD off a fumble in the 4th which would have made it 27-10

If this is the play your citing, I disagree. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23339454/

If by bad call, you mean ruling the tackle as a fumble, then yes, a bad call. The score was not 27-10, it was 20-10.

While a very close call, if you look frame by frame, the runner was starting to fumble but retained at least some control until his left knee was in contact with the ground making him down and the ball dead. The runner had 1/3rd of the ball in his possession until he was down. Dead ball. The ball wasn't "jarred" fully lose until the runner's body slammed into the ground and knocked the ball lose the rest of the way.

If that's hard to accept, think of it this way. If a receiver were laying on his back, in contact with an opponent, yet catches a ball trapping it between his hip and 1 hand, even for a second to show control, he has control and possession and he's instantly down by contact. Here, the runner has control, and while maybe starting to lose control, he's down before fully losing control. Dead ball.

Bad ruling on the field, good for instant replay!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
codfather wrote:

If this is the play your citing, I disagree. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23339454/

If by bad call, you mean ruling the tackle as a fumble, then yes, a bad call. The score was not 27-10, it was 20-10.

While a very close call, if you look frame by frame, the runner was starting to fumble but retained at least some control until his left knee was in contact with the ground making him down and the ball dead. The runner had 1/3rd of the ball in his possession until he was down. Dead ball. The ball wasn't "jarred" fully lose until the runner's body slammed into the ground and knocked the ball lose the rest of the way.

If that's hard to accept, think of it this way. If a receiver were laying on his back, in contact with an opponent, yet catches a ball trapping it between his hip and 1 hand, even for a second to show control, he has control and possession and he's instantly down by contact. Here, the runner has control, and while maybe starting to lose control, he's down before fully losing control. Dead ball.

Bad ruling on the field, good for instant replay!

The play was reviewed and the call of a fumble stood, but the ref blew his whistle therefore calling the lay dead once the fumble was recovered. You cannot advance a play regardless once the whistle blows.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 94  Next