Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 94  Next
 2017-2018 NFL Trash Talk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
PAPISJEEP wrote:
Smells like shit to me

Get out from under the bridge troll

Head back to Seattle with Bennett and the rest of those jackasses head for Fremont street troll

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can envision you standing up from your desk, ripping your shirt off and grabbing a chair

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Smell what Im cookin?

Cooking Bullshit...does not make beef stew

Beef stew is for old people.

So is respect and wisdom...2 things which you seem to be lacking

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Smell what Im cookin?

To say that infers that you have never had good beef stew.

Good beef stew is fantastic.

Fuck the NFL controversy, I will definitely make a stand for good beef stew!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Smell what Im cookin?

So is respect and wisdom...2 things which you seem to be lacking

No I have both actually. But I will admit it usually goes away when people chime in attempting to stand on a soap box telling me what's wrong or right.

You have your opinion and I have mine, is that hard to fucking understand?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

No I have both actually. But I will admit it usually goes away when people chime in attempting to stand on a soap box telling me what's wrong or right.

Says the guy...standing on his own soapbox...telling people that their opinions are wrong :thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Says the guy...standing on his own soapbox...telling people that their opinions are wrong :thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

I never once said anyone should watch it, needs to watch it, or is wrong for not doing so. I have said multiple times its your opinion on how YOU spend your dollars.

Keep swinging and missing my way bud.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My issue with this whole thing is yes you have the right to sit, stand or play nick knack pattywack on your nutsack while the anthem plays. I don't care what you do. I do find it disrespectful but yes you have the right and I absolutely hope that never changes. If Trump was throwing Jews in the oven or enslaving blacks to pick cotton I would be 100% with these guys.

Here's the teams statement if it has been posted already I'll post it again.

"As a team, we have decided we will not participate in the national anthem, we will not stand for the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country. Out of love for our country and in honor of the sacrifices made on our behalf, we unite to oppose those that would deny our most basic freedoms. We remain committed in continuing to work toward equality and justice for all."

Here is where my issue lies. I don't believe the narrative that people of color are "plagued" with injustice. Individual incidents yes but systematic cops beating killing blacks NO. These assholes are adding fuel to the fire of the mentality that if you don't align with the black lives matter movement, you don't think black lives matter. The people who think deporting an illegal alien even if they are caught committing a crime is racist because they are Mexican. It couldn't be anything to do with the fact that we border.......FUCKING MEXICO so low and behold many of our illegals are Mexican. The people who think wanting to screen incoming refugees =instant islamaphobia and not erring on the side of caution.They embolden the dummies that buy into this shit and if you don't think the way they do you're an ignorant racist and "you need to educate yourself".

I don't care if they stop playing the anthem at games all together, I would find it kind of a shame but I would get over it.
I just can't root for a team with asshole like Michael "race baiting" Bennett and the like on the roster for the same reason I don't watch much anything on late night anymore. Their all full of shit. Fuck em.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sign the petition to repeal the NFL's antitrust exemption: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/end-nfls-antitrust-exemption

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At the end of the day I really wish they would all stand for the anthem, but on the other hand I understand its their right not to do so. No question that's its a divisive topic just like politics, but even though I don't agree with someone's views that's their right.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyways....back to NFL trash talk...... How about this Oline :rofl9:

https://twitter.com/ShaunOHara60/status ... 6245141504

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

There has been some personal jabs the last few pages. How about we let that just STOP. This thread will not be locked.... It will be cleaned and those who can't follow the CoC will find themselves on a vacation.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

I never once said anyone should watch it, needs to watch it, or is wrong for not doing so. I have said multiple times its your opinion on how YOU spend your dollars.

Well MY tax dollars go toward building and paying for a stadium and operations and police force and whatnot for a "nonprofit" that I think should be 100% supported by people who actually, you know, care about it. Also, if you have cable TV, you are subsidizing this garbage.

So, no, I disagree with your assertion. Taxpayers like me have a relevant say and I say it should lose the status as a helping to fund this garbage.

Last edited by leadcounsel on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DONOTBUGME wrote:
Sign the petition to repeal the NFL's antitrust exemption: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/end-nfls-antitrust-exemption

Gladly.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
foothills wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Well MY tax dollars go toward building and paying for a stadium and operations and police force and whatnot for a "nonprofit" that I think should be 100% supported by people who actually, you know, care about it. Also, if you have cable TV, you are subsidizing this garbage.

So, no, you are again incorrect. Taxpayers like me have a relevant say and I say it should lose the status as a helping to fund this garbage.

I will raise a beer for you this Sunday night while at the stadium watching the "garbage" you helped pay for. :cheers2:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

leadcounsel wrote:
Also, if you have cable TV, you are subsidizing this garbage.

You posted your statement using an IP address from Qwest Communications - i.e. CenturyLink. Where do the Seahawks play again?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 94  Next