Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Get out James Comey -- you're not our homey 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

They should make a TV show "Everybody Hates James".
Nobody likes that weasel, he managed to piss everyone off.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/ ... index.html

Students at Howard University loudly protested former FBI Director James Comey Friday as he delivered a convocation address.
As Comey, making a rare public appearance since leaving the FBI, began his speech welcoming new students at Howard University, protesters could be heard yelling from the back of the room, raising their fists and shouting. Some of the slogans included "No justice, no peace, "We shall not be moved" and "white supremacy is not a debate."
Standing before a packed auditorium, Comey stood silently for over 15 minutes as the students yelled, "I love being black" and "Get out James Comey -- you're not our homey."

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What makes this guy such a bad guy, exactly?

He's partly if not majorly responsible for Hillary losing the election.

He was just doing his job investigating to see if there was any shenanigans in the Trump campaign.

A showboat and a grandstander? Maybe even not that good at his job? Yeah OK. But I don't see him as this Grand Villain some folks do.

I'd go so far as to say that those students might be raysis.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

He's horrible at his job, and his job is to direct the FBI.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
He's horrible at his job, and his job is to direct the FBI.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But he was fired, and no longer directs the FBI.

I see this incident as more of just blacks hating on cops.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
What makes this guy such a bad guy, exactly?

He's partly if not majorly responsible for Hillary losing the election.

He was just doing his job investigating to see if there was any shenanigans in the Trump campaign.

A showboat and a grandstander? Maybe even not that good at his job? Yeah OK. But I don't see him as this Grand Villain some folks do.

I'd go so far as to say that those students might be raysis.

He single-handedly kept Hillary out of jail by botching one of the most obvious Obstruction of Justice cases in my lifetime. 33,000 emails UNDER COURT ORDER NOT TO TAMPER WITH were destroyed, along with 13 different cell phones destroyed with hammers.

He didn't only NOT investigate it, but he lied about it for months, and now the proof is being revealed how much of a scam and farce the Hillary investigation was. Comey started writing up the document to close the case MONTHS before he even interviewed the first of 17 witnesses. Two days prior to closing the case, he interviewed Hillary, NOT under oath, NO video, only his own cryptic "notes".

What? CNN didn't report this, either?

Two possibiliies: either Comey IS that corrupt, or he is smart enough to take a dive in full view of the TV cameras so he won't get Arkancided.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just figure that in spite of some things he didn't do, he would be a lot of folks' hero, for helping Hillary lose the election with his 11th hour announcement.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I understand what you are saying.

But uncovering the details of his actions over the past couple of years show he is a slimebag of the worst order.

He is supposed to be upholding the law, not subverting it for political purposes.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:

But uncovering the details of his actions over the past couple of years show he is a slimebag of the worst order.

He is supposed to be upholding the law, not subverting it for political purposes.

I think that's a bit extreme. There are folks who better fit that description.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
I just figure that in spite of some things he didn't do, he would be a lot of folks' hero, for helping Hillary lose the election with his 11th hour announcement.

If he had followed the law, Hillary's own emails and campaign tactics would have gotten her indicted, and she would have lost the election anyway.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
bigzdawg wrote:

I think that's a bit extreme. There are folks who better fit that description.

So, you think it's okay for the Director of the FBI to subvert the law for political purposes, because YOU feel there are other folks who fit the description better?

Alrighty, then.....

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've got no remorse for him.

He had a shit job and tip toed through the tulips pretty well.

You could see by the look on his face at every press conference that he did not enjoy being a minion of evil.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be suicided either.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

If he had followed the law, Hillary's own emails and campaign tactics would have gotten her indicted, and she would have lost the election anyway.

And Bernie would have won it.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]