Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:04 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WA SoS claims Russians tried to hack voting systems... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...because the proof is that the IP addresses were located in Russia.

:facepalm2:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new ... cials-say/

Do you have any idea how cheap it is and how quickly you can acquire any number of Russian proxy IP addresses? And on top of that our intel agencies get caught with having tools that they stole from foreign intel agencies and are designed to hack systems and make it look like foreign powers did it.

The stupidity is unbelievable.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How cheap, and how quickly?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
How cheap, and how quickly?

under twenty bucks and under ten minutes.

And that is if you don't know much about computers.

Bobby is a scamming Globalist that cares nothing about anyone but his own D party apparatchiks.

And he is going for our guns. He is buddies with Nick Hanouer and the gun-grabber billionaires.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who is Bobby?

I can't open the link without paying. HA! Like I will pay the Times for anything.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
Who is Bobby?

I can't open the link without paying. HA! Like I will pay the Times for anything.

AG Bobby Ferguson.

Globalist shill and Constitutional denier.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:
Who is Bobby?

AG Bobby Ferguson.

Globalist shill and Constitutional denier.

Oh. THAT guy. He'll be our governor one day.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You can bypass the Slimes paywall by clearing your cache and history and simply opening the link again...

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
The state is confident, however, that no one actually pierced the systems, she said.

...except when they got a drivers license and were automatically registered to vote

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Quote:
The state is confident, however, that no one actually pierced the systems, she said.

...except when they got a drivers license and were automatically registered to vote

Well, technically, the illegals had to check a single box on an additional card attesting they are citizens and can vote.

When you renew your DL, the clerk will ask you if you are registered to vote, and if not, give you a card that tells you to check the box on the card and *BOOM* you can vote in Washington state. Since 1994 when it became law, nobody has followed up to check the validity of citizenship.

Can't speak English? Have a Mexican or Ecuadoran DL that you are surrendering in trade? No problem.

Bob Ferguson supports this criminal rot. It is the core of his political beliefs, anything to take power, illegal or not.

This is our state AG.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Russia TRIED to hack voting systems.

1. Well, DUH. Is anyone surprised? I was worried about this decades ago and it's one of the prime arguments against E-voting systems. The US interfers in many foreign elections.

2. Given #1, seems that precautions should be in place in one of the most tech-savvy cities/states in the nation.

3. TRYING TO hack is different than HACKING. So that reads that they were unsuccessful and hence, no impact.

4. We should focus on WHO ACTUALLY DID ILLEGALLY INFLUENCE THE ELECTION.
* Illegal voters, dead voters, duplicate voters
* Illegal Obama admin thwarting hosts of laws to shield and prop up Hitlery, namely the DOJ and FBI protecting her
* The DNC which illegally cheated many times
* The MSM which ran cover for her, lied, spread fake news, didn't report on real news, etc. propaganda machine.
* The criminals after the election who tried to nullify it, impeach Trump before he took office, threatened the WH or Trump, etc.

You want to look at the election tampering of a banana republic look no further than the Dems and DNC and how they conducted this election.

How is that bitch still not indicted is beyond me... and the rest of that crooked cartel.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We really don't know how corrupt our voting rolls are because the Democrats refuse to allow a review of them in a meaningful way.

Compare each individual state's voting rolls with Federal Social Security numbers. While there are some outlier issues, it would immediately show how valid or invalid they are.

This, however, is a proven, low tech method. Going back to paper ballots would also be a good idea. Who said we have to figure out the winners of elections in hours? Why do you think there is 60 to 90 days from election date until the winner takes office?

Better to be accurate than fast.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Wasn't that long ago the WDFW systems got hacked (why do they need soc sec numbers for a fishing license?) I've also read at some time that we have spent billions on a state computer system that no one can make work. IF the Rooskies failed a hacking attempt on Wa.gov it certainly wasn't because of Fergie being awesome.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
Who is Bobby?

Sideshow Bob!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Even hard leftist Jimmy Carter admits there is no evidence of Russians stealing the election or tampering with it to any degree.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl
By JOSEPH CURL

Quote:
1. The Russians didn't steal the 2016 election.

Carter was asked "Did the Russians purloin the election from Hillary?"

"I don’t think there’s any evidence that what the Russians did change enough votes — or any votes," Carter said.

So the hard-left former president doesn't think the Russians stole the election? Take note, Capitol Hill Democrats.

2. We didn't vote for Hillary.

Carter and his wife, Roselyn, disagreed on the Russia question. In the interview, she "looked over archly [and said] 'They obviously did'" purloin the election.

“Rosie and I have a difference of opinion on that,” Carter said.

Rosalynn then said, “The drip-drip-drip about Hillary.”

Which prompted Carter to note that during the primary, they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. "We voted for Sanders.”

3. Obama fell far short of his promises.

Barack Obama whooshed into office on pledges of delivering "hope and change" to the country, spilt by partisan politics.

He didn't. In fact, he made it worse.

"He made some very wonderful statements, in my opinion, when he first got in office, and then he reneged on that," he said about Obama's action on the Middle East.

4. Media "harder on Trump than any president."

A recent Harvard study showed that 93% of news coverage about President Trump is negative.

But here's another shocker: Carter defended Trump.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter said. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Federal officials said most of the targeting was preparatory activity such as scanning computer systems.

Script kiddie doing port scanning through a proxy= OMG teh rushinz haxord us!

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next