Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29  Next
 Sex Harassment list 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now we add TV personality and fawning Ginsburg/Breyer/Obama/Hillary fanboy Charlie Rose to the mix.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... women-say/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
Now we add TV personality and fawning Ginsburg/Breyer/Obama/Hillary fanboy Charlie Rose to the mix.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... women-say/

Charlie Rose!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What ol geezer is next .....

Larry Freakin King?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Charlie Rose. I'd never heard of him before. I guess he's a big deal somewhere?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PMB wrote:
Charlie Rose. I'd never heard of him before. I guess he's a big deal somewhere?

PBS......for years.

Now on GMA, I think

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you are a male in politics, news or the entertainment industry, you are required to grab tits and ass. Beyond that is optional behavior.

OH MY GOD, don't get started with rock stars!!!!

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sometimes the women get away from Charlie.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What did Charlie do? Bore some woman to death?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rose. That communist SOB hasn't had boner other than for Bush or Trump's ASS for 30+ years

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:26 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Oh Noooooo :runforthehills:

John Conyers

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she ... hwa0eppVLN

Quote:
Last week the Washington Post reported that the office paid out $17 million for 264 settlements with federal employees over 20 years for various violations, including sexual harassment. The Conyers documents, however, give a glimpse into the inner workings of the Office of Compliance, which has for decades concealed episodes of sexual abuse by powerful political figures

Quote:
“Rep. Conyers strongly postulated that the performing of personal service or favors would be looked upon favorably and lead to salary increases or promotions,” the former employee said in the documents.

Real class act.....

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Clean the swamp already

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now 4 new women are accusing Bubba of sexual assault and even prepping lawsuits. They claim these attacks occurred after he left office.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-5090399/index.html

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A 6th incident at an office has now come up for Franken. 6. Of the 6 supposedly 1 was confirmed as consensual by Arianna Huffington.

New details about Rose emerged that he physically grabbed women's genitals.

The longest serving representative in the House, Conyers, a democrat "icon" of the civil rights movement is now found to have decades of abuse and a fund he used to shut women up. So far the major networks are trying to avoid covering this one as its pretty damning and really messes up the Moore narrative.

NY democrat governor Cuomo is found to have paid off a woman who one of his underlings assaulted.

All of a sudden the dems don't want to talk about this subject as much.

Quote:

Quote:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
A 6th incident at an office has now come up for Franken. 6. Of the 6 supposedly 1 was confirmed as consensual by Arianna Huffington.

New details about Rose emerged that he physically grabbed women's genitals.

The longest serving representative in the House, Conyers, a democrat "icon" of the civil rights movement is now found to have decades of abuse and a fund he used to shut women up. So far the major networks are trying to avoid covering this one as its pretty damning and really messes up the Moore narrative.

NY democrat governor Cuomo is found to have paid off a woman who one of his underlings assaulted.

All of a sudden the dems don't want to talk about this subject as much.

Untrue. Nightly news spent at least 5 minutes on Moore. No mention of any Democrats. They will exclude the news they need to exclude.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And now the head of creative hugging at Disney/Pixar was Mr Feely 2 Frequently. Stepping down

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Apparently sex predator Harvey Whine-stein has a hard on for the NRA. His latest project, still on the drawing boards, called the Senator's Wife, has an anti-gun message.

But more recently, as an article in the latest American Riflemen notes, Whine-stein issued a statement, a sort of rambling apology for his illicit/illegal peccadilloes, where he says all of this attention and grief (his own doing) is going to leave him in "need [of] a place to channel all of that anger... so I've decided to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne Lapierre will enjoy his retirement party. I'm going to do it at the same place I had my Bat Mitzvah" (yes,I intentionally misspelled that.

Psheesh. So he is attempting to garner sympathy, some kind of "pass" by promising more heat on gun owners? Lame.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 29  Next