Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 "Sh*thole Countries" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
So no one actually understood my reply?

I never understand your replies. :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much the norm. I'm going to hang it up soon and get a new gig. I think PMB understanding a couple of mine just dragged out the inevitable.

I think about half the time, yours are the only ones I DO understand. LOL :bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
So no one actually understood my reply?

I never understand your replies. :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much the norm. I'm going to hang it up soon and get a new gig. I think PMB understanding a couple of mine just dragged out the inevitable.

I think about half the time, yours are the only ones I DO understand. LOL :bigsmile:

I have to admit, GG's reply to my very very dry wit is a thing of beauty. She clearly affirms she never left the propaganda farm when Obama was her master. You guys just iced it. She definitely launched into people for mocking Smokin' J during his 8 loafing years

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:38 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

If Obama was a 357 and Trump was a 44, which one would you buy?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

50 BMG - Ron Paul

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
dreadi wrote:

50 BMG - Ron Paul

Now see, you say these kinds of things because you have low testosterone! :wink05:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

But Obama was a 44 and Trump is a 45

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
glockgirl wrote:
Pablo wrote:
WTF? Because we know you said the same stuff about the 8 year smoking faker.

Ermm, no. I never said the "same stuff" about President Obama.

Ay there's the rub. It was "President Obama" and "the Hon. Secretary Clinton," but now it's the "spray tanned makeup wearing placeholder "man."" I remember quite a while back someone was giving you a hard time about calling Hillary "the Hon. Secretary Clinton" and you defended your use of the title saying that she had earned that title and deserved to be referred to as such.

Ok, fine. President Trump is the duly elected POTUS. Did he not earn that title? Does he not deserve to be referred to as such? It's inconsistency that comes off as hypocrisy. You insist that you are honoring the person due to their earned position, fine, but be consistent. Otherwise it's a little petty. And petty seems to be one of the strongest emerging themes in politics these days that is driving the political divisiveness.

You don't like Trump? Fine. He's still the president. Show a little respect.

LOL!!! I remember that "title" lecture too!!! A shot right into the wheelhouse!! That's gotta hurt

You guys are being ridiculous....

You know damn good and well she will have some double-standard why it's okay for her to do this...

:cheers2: :gibbs:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

10mm!

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"shithole" apparently applies to some U.S. territories as well (or perhaps more accurately applied to corrupt individuals withing those countries/territories). Note the important points about who is responsible.

https://conservativetribune.com/armed-a ... 2018-01-22

"...Here’s another interesting tidbit of information: Because of PREPA’s hoarding, some mayors tried “taking matters into their own hands, reportedly buying grid restoration supplies out of municipal budgets,” according to The Intercept...

That sounds like a local elected official using personal initiative to get something accomplished in the face of a system that’s completely dysfunctional.

Not surprisingly, that list didn’t include San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, who’s made it her personal mission to waste valuable time and resources constantly smearing President Donald Trump and his administration instead of doing her job."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 am

glockgirl wrote:
Pablo wrote:
WTF? Because we know you said the same stuff about the 8 year smoking faker.

Ermm, no. I never said the "same stuff" about President Obama.

Ummm you just made his point

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 am

glockgirl wrote:
So, you all are totally okay with a President who wants the immigration laws changed so as to specifically exclude or limit the number of people allowed to immigrate from certain countries? That's cool, you be you. Even if "you" are a keyboard warrior who has never travelled to any of the countries the President is so quick to dismiss.

History time! Over the last 200-odd years, immigrants from Germany, Ireland, China, and probably a half-dozen other countries have also been the target of immigration discrimination, reaching at least as far back as Thomas Jefferson. Is the Republic somehow still standing? Yup.

Oh, and about that travelling thing. I spent two years in Yaounde, Cameroon in the late 1990's, and I've been blessed to be able to travel to Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, and Haiti. Last I checked, those aren't countries that the current placeholder behind the Resolute Desk has ever visited. Add that lack of life experience to a lack of understanding of the reasons that people from these "sh*thole" countries
wish to immigrate, and you end up with a spray-tanned makeup-wearing "man" asking "Why can't we have more immigrants from places like Norway?".

The response from every single Norwegian as to that last question, "Den rævhøl?".

Haha Trump is right( if he did even say it) they are shitholes. Why would he want to go to any of these countries? They stink, the people are diseased, human shit and trash is everywhere. It's disgusting. We already have a huge amount of unskilled workers, why do we need to add more? There's a reason that these countries suck, because the people don't know how to make it better, they will bring that here. And yes before before you wax eloquently about how you know people that are smart and great from 3rd world countries, I say yes I do know there are smart and great people from 3rd world shitholes. What we need are successful people that want to come here and benefit us, not take benefits from us.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:10 am

So if Obama was a 44 Magnum and Trump was a 454 Casull, which one would you buy?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post Re:
dreadi wrote:
So if Obama was a 44 Magnum and Trump was a 454 Casull, which one would you buy?

Trick question...Trump can't be bought. :bigsmile:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Breaking news. Aberdeen has been declared a shithole.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Breaking news. Aberdeen has been declared a shithole.

Yeah, back in the '60's.
:ROFLMAO:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next