Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 DOJ and Homeland Security might arrest Sanctuary leaders 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Put Snowflake Jay Inslee, and Turd Ferguson into the same cell together.

Let them eat peanuts.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

quantsuff wrote:
Your confirmation bias is showing. The paper is not suddenly trustworthy because they report favorable items. The DOJ and HSD are not suddenly competent because the are "thinking " about a course of action.
If I were putting together an arrest plan, "tell the papers" is not an item on my list.

I have to agree but the action should put the fear of god into these assholes and help them pull their head out of their asses.
I can only imagine what they are thinking about.... "If I get arrested how much is this going to cost and under the new Trump Tax plan will I be at least able to write off the costs?" I'm thinking that once a few get arrested and charged the balance and their cranialrectumitis will quickly be cured.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Classic wrote:
quantsuff wrote:
Your confirmation bias is showing. The paper is not suddenly trustworthy because they report favorable items. The DOJ and HSD are not suddenly competent because the are "thinking " about a course of action.
If I were putting together an arrest plan, "tell the papers" is not an item on my list.

I have to agree but the action should put the fear of god into these assholes and help them pull their head out of their asses.
I can only imagine what they are thinking about.... "If I get arrested how much is this going to cost and under the new Trump Tax plan will I be at least able to write off the costs?" I'm thinking that once a few get arrested and charged the balance and their cranialrectumitis will quickly be cured.

Or... We'll have a different kind of civil war than the one I was concerned we were going to have, a year ago...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Classic wrote:
quantsuff wrote:

Putting fear of diety *is* consistent with leaking one's plans to the paper. Maybe it'll work.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Classic wrote:
quantsuff wrote:

I think that this press notice is a purposeful warning shot across the bow.

Tell me that Inslee or Ferguson or Brown thinks getting a federal indictment is a good career move. Harboring XXXX fugatives - I suppose other law violations - you could be looking at decades in a federal prison.

This is the feds flexing the necessary and welcome muscle to tell these state morons the feds are serious.

If the states were protecting CITIZENS I would be against the feds coming in to oppress citizens. But the FEDS are protecting CITIZENS and the states are harboring illegals.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Selador wrote:
Classic wrote:
quantsuff wrote:

Or... We'll have a different kind of civil war than the one I was concerned we were going to have, a year ago...

I'm not scared of 11 million people that illegally have guns, I have half of the country that has my back

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Selador wrote:
Classic wrote:
quantsuff wrote:

I'm not scared of 11 million people that illegally have guns, I have half of the country that has my back

That's the civil war of a year ago. Not this different kind...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Go on...

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

quantsuff wrote:

I think you're confusing the Washington Times with the Washington Post.

As far as 'tell the papers', that's not what they did.

The papers are reporting what The Homeland Security Secretary testified to before Congress.

As far as not trusting the DOJ, I'm with you on that.

Until I hear about a purge &/or some arrests and prosecution, the DOJ & FBI will never have the level of respect they used to.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In the face of this purported threat of arrest CA today issued a warning to private companies that they might be prosecuted for cooperating with ICE... :whatthe: wait... what?

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/01 ... m_medium=1

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
In the face of this purported threat of arrest CA today issued a warning to private companies that they might be prosecuted for cooperating with ICE... :whatthe: wait... what?

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/01 ... m_medium=1

They made it illegal to disclose information to ICE without a court order...

But... doesn't that violate the 1st? I can give out any information I want. It's a civil matter as to whether the information causes damage/harm.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know right now there is a lot of social media hype over this guy from Detroit who was deported back to Mexico. He was here for 30 years, married, has kids, and the left is using this as the poster child for not splitting up families. But to that I have to say, he's been here for 30 years. That is plenty of time, especially under the last administration, to gain citizenship. If he didn't want this to happen, than perhaps he should have done something on his end to rectify this. The guy snuck into the country, which is breaking the law, not to mention any other laws he had to break, lie about, in order to establish an identity and life. Eventually you run the risk for this type of stuff to catch up to you. I don't like seeing families torn apart, but this guy had plenty of time. Besides, nothing is stopping his family from moving down to Mexico to live.

This, 'make up the rules as you go to fit your need' stuff needs to stop. Enforce the rules already on the books and stop making new ones that allow people to continue to break the law. Making all these sanctuary laws just shows to the world that you don't care about border enforcement, or for that matter, illegal activity enforcement.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:05 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AAAAAAnd California AG says today he'll prosecute any business that helps ICE.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 34409.html

:facepalm2:

In the same breath it seems deportation helps....

Well, maybe it doesnt.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... times.html

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

AAAAAAnd California AG says today he'll prosecute any business that helps ICE.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 34409.html

:facepalm2:

In the same breath it seems deportation helps....

Well, maybe it doesnt.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... times.html

Hmm, it's almost like, there's no boundary or... fence.. or ... I dunno.. some sort of ... tall mass of concrete or something that would make it hard for them to get into the country....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 am

Wetpaperbag wrote:
I know right now there is a lot of social media hype over this guy from Detroit who was deported back to Mexico. He was here for 30 years, married, has kids, and the left is using this as the poster child for not splitting up families. But to that I have to say, he's been here for 30 years. That is plenty of time, especially under the last administration, to gain citizenship. If he didn't want this to happen, than perhaps he should have done something on his end to rectify this. The guy snuck into the country, which is breaking the law, not to mention any other laws he had to break, lie about, in order to establish an identity and life. Eventually you run the risk for this type of stuff to catch up to you. I don't like seeing families torn apart, but this guy had plenty of time. Besides, nothing is stopping his family from moving down to Mexico to live.

This, 'make up the rules as you go to fit your need' stuff needs to stop. Enforce the rules already on the books and stop making new ones that allow people to continue to break the law. Making all these sanctuary laws just shows to the world that you don't care about border enforcement, or for that matter, illegal activity enforcement.

Even worse, he actually had 39 years. Fuck him. He's a piece of shit, he did this to himself and his family. If only the gov. was more assertive many years ago he wouldn t have family here so it wouldn't be an issue

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next