Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Favorite Sports Apps 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, it's a gun forum....

But, this is in the General Discussion, where we also discuss sports, so......

I had been frustrated, because on occasion, there would be something going on, & I would miss the start time, or didn't know what channel it was on; or, I would be out somewhere, and wondering how a team was doing, or whatever....

So, it doesn't matter HOW I found out (okay, was in the hospital ....), and was talking sports with one of the guys, and he turned me onto a new app, well, new to me. If everybody knew about it already, I guess I'm late to the game (see what I did there?)....

Anyway, this App is called theScore, and I couldn't be happier with it. Very easy to set up, and you just touch what sports &/or teams you're into, and, bam, you're good to go.

Love the PGA? It will send an update, and a video of a great shot someone just made.

Football games today? Updated scoring & a vid of a great play on the drive coming your way :thumbsup2:

I also really like that the background is all black, so it's not like a flashlight lit up when you're checking it at night, or in dark places.

So, check out theScore, if you're into that. It's great. Oh, and when you set it up, it's very easy, so don't hesitate, when it says 'set-up', or whatever. I did after loading, and wished I hadn't.

So, that's theScore. Do you have it or use it? What do you think of it.

If you have another sports app you like, what is it? I find the Yahoo/ESPN ones tend to be lame, cumbersome, and slow while they constantly update the ads...

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]