Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 CA to automatically register everyone with a DL to vote 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

That's why they wanted the illegals to get drivers licenses.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state- ... matically/

California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

“We are very pleased that Californians will have easier access to voter registration,” said Jeremiah Levine, an attorney with Morrison Foerster who represented the voting-rights groups. “We are especially satisfied that changes will be made before California’s statewide and federal primary elections.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state- ... 4fXqeeC.99

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
That's why they wanted the illegals to get drivers licenses.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state- ... matically/

California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

“We are very pleased that Californians will have easier access to voter registration,” said Jeremiah Levine, an attorney with Morrison Foerster who represented the voting-rights groups. “We are especially satisfied that changes will be made before California’s statewide and federal primary elections.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state- ... 4fXqeeC.99

When are they going to give them all passports, to make it easier for them to emigrate to Canada?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good. And when the bullshit gets deep enough, it'll make it that much easier for someone to finally win a lawsuit or make a news story that will stick, and that'll help to clean up the mess.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

California has the most electoral votes.

That's all any of this is about.

They've seen they can't easily win with the current voters in the U.S., and they've done nothing to sway voters, so their only option is to bring people in who they can scare into voting for them, because the big bad Republicans will take it all away.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

this is fantastic! by doing this, they automatically disqualify their electoral votes from counting due to voter fraud. at least i hope that's what happens. damn we need voter id laws like a mofo.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Mr. Q wrote:
this is fantastic! by doing this, they automatically disqualify their electoral votes from counting due to voter fraud. at least i hope that's what happens. damn we need voter id laws like a mofo.

Haha that wud be awesome

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:

It is why the Democrats want the DACA and other illegals for votes.

They talk 800,000 DACA "kids" (average age 24), but in USAToday last week, they updated it to 3,600,000.

Republicans are getting older and as Oprah said about them, "they just have to die."

Keep 'em stupid by ignoring civics so they don't know why the US is different from every other country, give 'em some free shit, and you own them.

That is why the Dems are failing to legislate for citizens and instead openly protect illegal immigrants instead.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For the final "there's no voter fraud" holdouts, this is simply more proof that the Dems have been winning for decades due to voter fraud.

This is a big reveal in the Dems long-range plan for a hostile take over of the USA on the backs of illegal immigrants.

I hope smarter folks than me in the federal government file lawsuits to purge CA electoral votes from the national elections over this. And purge all states voter roles and start over, with a mandatory voter photo ID only given upon proof of legal citizenship and state residence.

This last election proved beyond any doubt the fraud is deep and widespread when you have many states with serious fraud issues. Some had districts with more votes than people, and of course it almost always swings in favor of Dems.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is a direct threat to our republic. The goal here is to flip every remaining GOP Congressional seat in CA, which will go towards flipping the House of Representatives. Longterm goal as stated above is the POTUS electoral votes.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:

When the Clinton News Network has been interviewing various democrats and asking about that video they are cutting off the front of the video, obviously for a reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ATMyDy6Cd0

Same with the "the view."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I17aOKVJjiY

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So much for following the Constitution.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't blame the far-left fucksticks in power who come up with these treasonous ideas. I blame the tens of millions of fucksticks who put up with it, and who double-down on the fuckstickery by re-electing them. The government only gets away with what the electorate allows them to. This is the real reason I don't want California transplants moving here - they bring their shitty politics with them. Not that WA doesn't have plenty of its own native fucksticks...

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

18 U.S. Code § 611 - Voting by aliens

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless—
(1) the election is held partly for some other purpose;
(2) aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and
(3) voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices.

(b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(c) Subsection (a) does not apply to an alien if—
(1) each natural parent of the alien (or, in the case of an adopted alien, each adoptive parent of the alien) is or was a citizen (whether by birth or naturalization);
(2) the alien permanently resided in the United States prior to attaining the age of 16; and
(3) the alien reasonably believed at the time of voting in violation of such subsection that he or she was a citizen of the United States.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Section c-3 is the get out of jail card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]