Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

50 lb exploding target sale

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 am

I've ordered them before and they work great ! Are a blast ! As long as your not stupid about blowing up material with the tannerite it is very safe

https://www.usachemicalsupply.com/produ ... 8299322311

Re: 50 lb exploding target sale

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Got my order today and the wife says "wow I am guessing that must be something you ordered" I said "merica" she walked away doing a face palm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:00 pm

I wonder if anyone had tried using all 50 lbs at once.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 pm

All the time.
Most I've seen on Youtube is 350 pounds, but I wasn't looking that hard.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:31 pm

capincurt wrote:Got my order today and the wife says "wow I am guessing that must be something you ordered" I said "merica" she walked away doing a face palm.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's awesome!

I'm very interested in ordering this and setting it off with 1 shot. I've seen 1-5lbs go off and wondering how much greater the boom would be with all 50lbs. Worth it? Or a let down?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 pm

sinus211 wrote:
capincurt wrote:Got my order today and the wife says "wow I am guessing that must be something you ordered" I said "merica" she walked away doing a face palm.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's awesome!

I'm very interested in ordering this and setting it off with 1 shot. I've seen 1-5lbs go off and wondering how much greater the boom would be with all 50lbs. Worth it? Or a let down?

I put 5 lbs in a Folgers plastic can at the New Years shoot and it was a letdown. :frust: I might not have hit it square, but the 1lb ones Steve brought were better.
I would suggest a better, more tightly sealed can than i used...maybe that was the problem.

Here's a Vid of 50lbs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DK_pw2tq2Q

Pretty tough to cleanup that mess, i doubt they did. :frust:
Post a reply