Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Re: TRS-25 bushnell red dot 15.99 after rebate

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 am

PinSniper wrote:
delliottg wrote:Deposited mine a couple of days ago. And the 0.83" riser works perfectly, thanks.

What does perfect mean? Absolute co-witness?

I can't say it's an absolute co-witness as I have no means to verify that. However, I can pop clay pigeons at 100 yards all day long with it, and my A2 front site and Matech rear BUIS, where I think it should be (directly below the target).

Not sure that answers your question or not.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 pm

On a related note...

Is the Bushnell "AK Optics" red dot simply a TRS-25 with those words on the side? Certainly looks to be so.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:15 pm

hkcavalier wrote:On a related note...

Is the Bushnell "AK Optics" red dot simply a TRS-25 with those words on the side? Certainly looks to be so.

Different dot size, I believe.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:29 pm

delliottg wrote:
PinSniper wrote:
delliottg wrote:Deposited mine a couple of days ago. And the 0.83" riser works perfectly, thanks.

I can't say it's an absolute co-witness as I have no means to verify that. However, I can pop clay pigeons at 100 yards all day long with it, and my A2 front site and Matech rear BUIS, where I think it should be (directly below the target).

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:38 am

Just called to check on my rebate status and they said they never got it. Kind of irritated but even for $60 shipped I'll get over it.
I filled for an exemption so we shall see.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 am

OhShoot! wrote:
delliottg wrote:
PinSniper wrote:

Learned something new from that graphic, thanks! Now I can't say (without going home to look) whether it's absolute or 1/3. I think absolute (because it's on the riser), but not positive.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 am

the_chadman wrote:Just called to check on my rebate status and they said they never got it. Kind of irritated but even for $60 shipped I'll get over it.
I filled for an exemption so we shall see.

Haven't received mine either, and of course they now have my UPC.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 am

Got an email today saying they are excepting my exemption and will send me a check in a few days. I figured they weren't even going to respond. Pretty cool.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:26 am

The new Trophy rebate offer excludes red dots!

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Got my rebate today. I mailed out the form on the last day the rebate allowed.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:14 am

One of you folks that bought 5... have an extra one you'd sell me? I bought two with the riser and now I need a third without the riser. I'll pay a fair price, shoot me a PM if you'd willingly get rid of one.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

kellybachand wrote:One of you folks that bought 5... have an extra one you'd sell me? I bought two with the riser and now I need a third without the riser. I'll pay a fair price, shoot me a PM if you'd willingly get rid of one.

Finally ... a use for one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Of course, one is yours.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 pm

If one of you that bought 5 has another to spare, I'd buy it from you for the present going rate. Let me know, you'll make a few $ :-)

EDIT: I've been contacted by one of you, thanks!
Post a reply