Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Stocker John's in Eugene Oregon 

I am writing this as a Disabled Veteran who was screwed over by Stocker John's. John Fittinger, 285 Alva Park Drive, Eugene Oregon (971) 570-6597. I sent a stock to him in September 2023 for installation of an adjustable comb. He sent the stock back with the botched comb and charged me for it. I disputed the charge. He requested that I send it back for him to correct. I did, and he repaired it. I sent him a check for his services, but he told the credit card company that he had corrected the problem, and they repaid him. Then they billed me. So in reality he got paid twice. He told me that he would send a refund for the check I sent him, and that was three months ago. I have tried to contact him, but he will not reply. So feel free to call him and ask him if he treats all veterans that way? I have intrigrity and tried to do what was right, and ended up getting screwed by him. I have heard from other sources that he is pretty slippery. Too late for me, he has already screwed me out of my money. Avoid dealing with this guy!!!

Attachment:
Resized_20230916_163614.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That sucks. People are shifty some times. Did you post this on Northwest firearms?

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:12 pm

You bet I did. I'm tired of waiting on this lying thief! I posted under reviews over there. I want the word to get out about him, so others don't have to deal with what I did.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:32 pm

Stocker John has been making amazing work for over 20 years john hasn’t failed me or any of my friends or anybody I’ve recommended. He’s arguably the best on the west coast or the US I think you are making it sound much worse than it is. For anyone that doesn’t know him look at Stocker John’s Facebook and look at his work.his pricing it’s vary reasonable for the quality of work

Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:02 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

KerkJ wrote:
Stocker John has been making amazing work for over 20 years john hasn’t failed me or any of my friends or anybody I’ve recommended. He’s arguably the best on the west coast or the US I think you are making it sound much worse than it is. For anyone that doesn’t know him look at Stocker John’s Facebook and look at his work.his pricing it’s vary reasonable for the quality of work

Welcome to WaGuns, Kerk. :wavey:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:30 am

Keri,
Since you are in Eugene maybe you could intercede on fishjager’s behalf. I suggest you PM fish’ and get the whole story.
Cheers
Bill

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]