Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

92 Yankee

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:14 pm

the 2 times I have been in there have been pleasurable. the guy is always nice and helpful. if you want to shop for mil surplus i'd recommend it

Re: 92 Yankee

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

So this is a YouTube channel? Online web site? MOS of someone you know? You really need more context.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm

BadKarma wrote:So this is a YouTube channel? Online web site? MOS of someone you know? You really need more context.

It is a pretty nice Military Surplus store in Tillicum (The Ghetto).

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:43 pm

prices seemed a wee bit on the high side when i was in there

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Used to go there all the time back when they had an airsoft counter.

It's also where I found cammo in stock that fit me (the other stores seem to cater mostly to leprechauns).

Haven't been there in a couple years. Need to make a trip soon and hit up that Chevron deli for lunch while I'm in the area...

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:prices seemed a wee bit on the high side when i was in there

You have to dig for the deals. Or go over to mama-san's. Be sure to tell her you love Jesus Christ.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm

BadKarma wrote:So this is a YouTube channel? Online web site? MOS of someone you know? You really need more context.

92Yankee is the MOS for Supply.

Not a bad store. Foxhole seems to have gone downhill (not that I'm really aware of when they were on top of a hill to think about it).

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

joao01 wrote:

92Yankee is the MOS for Supply.

Not a bad store. Foxhole seems to have gone downhill (not that I'm really aware of when they were on top of a hill to think about it).

Yep I understand. I was pointing out that this thread needed a bit more info for those who don't understand military short hand. If your going to give a store props, at least explain what it is.
Ops wrote:the 2 times I have been in there have been pleasurable. the guy is always nice and helpful. if you want to shop for mil surplus i'd recommend it

Does exactly tell you anything but he went there and they were helpful.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:35 pm

my interest is piqued
Post a reply