Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Need a mechanic with a lift and that works on tuner cars 

Gasitman wrote:
If Borla or Corsa are fart cans, then yes. This is what I’m planning………

"Fart Cans" are named more for the noise they make, because when you rev to start moving they sound like one of my Massive Assblasts. :P

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:10 pm

https://turbotechnologyinc.com/
Tacoma area, I have been in a couple times, haven't had any work done just discussing things, seemed like a good shop.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My buddy Brad owns Brad's Custom Auto in seattle. All he does is ford and chevy. Great guy, great crew and does amazingly good work. He's usually booked out a ways but worth a call if you're not able to get in to the other shops closer to you.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 pm

Gasitman wrote:
Anyone know of a speed shop around Tacoma? I bought a Ford Explorer ST and I need someone to disassemble the front end and put a new inter cooler on, lower it, an intake, sway bars and blow off valve.

Shop or private, but someone that knows how turbos work is a must. Not Bobbie’s uncle back yard mechanic shop with the 94 integra still waiting for vetch to kick in. :bigsmile:

You wanna lower an Explorer? This explains so much......

Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:23 pm

Bob Lee Swagger wrote:
My buddy Brad owns Brad's Custom Auto in seattle. All he does is ford and chevy. Great guy, great crew and does amazingly good work. He's usually booked out a ways but worth a call if you're not able to get in to the other shops closer to you.

+1 on Brads! Kenny Bell S/C, Intercooler, Welded full length subframe connectors, all the little goodies.

Attachment:
Foose and Mustang.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Albroswift wrote:
Bob Lee Swagger wrote:

+1 on Brads! Kenny Bell S/C, Intercooler, Welded full length subframe connectors, all the little goodies.

Attachment:
Foose and Mustang.jpg

Bob Lee Swagger wrote:

Sounds like the place I need to call. A coworker named a place in Centralia that did all his work on his trucks. He has tons of money and has a raptor, bronco raptor and one of these. I just can’t remember the name right now. But thanks to those who helped. :thumbsup2:

Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
Anyone know of a speed shop around Tacoma? I bought a Ford Explorer ST and I need someone to disassemble the front end and put a new inter cooler on, lower it, an intake, sway bars and blow off valve.

Shop or private, but someone that knows how turbos work is a must. Not Bobbie’s uncle back yard mechanic shop with the 94 integra still waiting for vetch to kick in. :bigsmile:

Yeah I do. Years ago old guys with their V-8 laughed at the ricers, now the rice rockets laugh at the electric cars, now we’re going back to gasoline and horsepower. I’ll put my stock Ford explorer against most. Better than a minivan or a Kia!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
Stock is 0-60 in 5.2 sec.

That's .7 faster than my NA MDX. I figured it would be much faster.

Holy shit. I looked up the 2023 MDX Type S which is a 3.0 turbo. Motor Trend clocked it at 6.2 seconds.

Anyways, have fun modding that thing. Nothing like making 4 tires screech.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 am

ViniVidivici wrote:
Gasitman wrote:

Hell, I wanted to build a Jurassic Park tour-car version, until Jerry Miculek's kids beat me to literally the last JP-correct Go Rhino brushguard for 'em in the world... got Permanently Shelved in favor of hoping I can find an '87 Crown Vic or '83 Firebird (latter assuming Don Colie's still making KITT replica parts; his stuff makes screen-used look like homebrew crap) when the time comes to start wrenching.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only thing I'm laughing about and giving him shit for is calling that Explorer a "Tuner Car". That's not an Import "Tuner" Car, it's an American Car that he wants to Mod and I'm good with that.
Make that bitch your own and make it faster Gasitman, I can support that....even if it's a Ford. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2