Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Here's how to get around shipping restrictions!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Apparenly Ivan tactical in russia offers a service to ship their packages from Armenia instead of russia since stuff gets seized in import.

Kinda a good way to get around stuff.... We need some people to do the same here.

https://ivantactical.com/discrete-shipp ... a-clients/

Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:58 pm

I'm not saying that there would be no way to trace such an activity by the transportation companies nor would they want to waste the bandwidth for it, the trouble comes when they find the third party broker and proceed to crucify him/her receiving said parcels and shipping into the people's democratic republic. Turd Ferguson has made several statements regarding the fact that he can go after the individuals even if they have never stepped foot in Washington. Granted that person might win in court after a massive amount of Attorney Fees, but the juice had better be worth the squeeze. Ivan can get away with this diversion because his guy in Armenia or wherever cannot be touched by U.S. law enforcement. But some poor schlub in Idaho can definitely get a a warrant served.

There is one escape however, many Pro choice states are now enacting "Shield laws" preventing Pro Life AG's from going after medical personnel who perform abortions to residents of a state that have a ban. I say what's good for the goose and all that. Pro gun states need to enact such laws protecting individuals from prosecution for shipping firearm paraphernalia to oppressive regimes.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]