Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 pm

:throwup:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/1 ... 02839.html

Re: Typical leftist hippie BS

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Very appropriate emoticon use!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Batman did use a gun in the movies.... grappel gun, but that doesn't count. Grappel guns are way cooler than real guns or thumbs any day.

Brad Pitt was a cop in Seven... hunting down a real sick, non-gun toting, artsy type killer... The gratuitous violence was most definitely not involving guns in that movie...

Mad Max was a lawman and it was a Vice-Presidentially endorsed double barrel shotgun...

Robert Deniro is just the kinda crazy gun toter you want as a poster boy for guns...

These guys are dumb-asses. Where are the over top gun movies of the 80's like Commando. Oh yeah he was a soldier fighting an evil army to get his daughter back. There has to be some movie that glorifies violence where the main character was a bad guy.

Wait, Predator... except he really didn't have a handgun. A big thumb on his shoulder would look silly though. He could still shoot people and give a thunmbs up though!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I think I just died a little bit inside. Childhood movies have been ruined...

Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm

uhm.. the site is just for laughs, so don't get butthurt over it. lighten up and have a giggle.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Yep, I'd rather have my thumb than a firearm when a meth head kicks down my door. :facepalm2:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Nature born killers
Post a reply