Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Re: Springfield XD, XDM, XD-S comparison chart

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:12 am

silvermane_1 wrote:Chart needs to be updated, no mention of the 10mm XDm models.

If Stan Wood isn't up for it, anyone is welcome to go for it. Let me know, I'll help edit the thread, or swap to another thread for the sticky, or whatever. thumbsup

Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:33 pm

My XDm is the 4.5 threaded barrel edition. Barrel is 5.28"

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:43 am

Flowbee wrote:My XDm is the 4.5 threaded barrel edition. Barrel is 5.28"

Welcome to WaGuns, Brian. :wavey:

Yeah, the threaded barrels will be longer than their “normal” counterparts.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 am

Thanks for the welcome. I'm really happy with my Springfield.

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:27 am

Never forget where you come from
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:48 am

That's the OG there.. Croatia or bust!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 am

Dusted off my xd45 compact/tactical a couple weeks back.... Literally havent shot it in 7-8 years. I was willing to sacrifice size for extra capacity and size for 40 rounds on tap of protection (13x3+1)while i house-sit my dad's place.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:14 pm

Anyone else intrigued by the recently announced 10-mm XD-M Elite Compact? Love my 4.5 XD-M 10-mm. Never even thought of 10-mm as an EDC, but here I am kicking it around!

Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:31 pm

Updated 3/29/2022

Currently I have a XD-E .45 ACP, stock handgun with the 3.3 inch barrel. Picked up a complete XD-E 3.3" slide from GB and it fits on the .45 frame. Two issues of course in this setup - the ejector is a different size and though the .45 frame and 9mm frame are the same, the magazine well on the .45 accommodates a bigger round (hence bigger magazine), so the 9mm magazine just floats in there lol. So overall conclusion, it won't work.

So I have a XD-E 4.5" in 9mm on the way, I'll update back once its received and how the 3.3" 9mm slide fits and works on the 4.5" frame. I don't foresee any issues, the 3.3" should be fully interchangeable on the 9mm frame.
Post a reply