Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Guns in Fred Meyer's.... 

When I went to one of the issaquah Freddies (near Krispy Kremes), they mentioned plans for a Pro Shop / Guns Counter :)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

welcomewgo

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Damn, nostalgia .....
I remember walking into Western Auto and buying my first rifle and shotgun there. Couple months later Coast to Coast had another toy I had to have. Walking into Thifty's to pick up hooks for salmon and a box of 22 ammo when flossing for them wasnt working.
Up until about 10 years ago i had a catalog from either the Bon or the other same type of store that had weapons you could order, about 1977 circa, tossed it when i got my ass all bent out of shape for being a stupid punk kid and not buying those cool lever actions for $89 that you can't touch for less then a grand now.......
Realistically, as much as one can hope or dream, it will never be back when......

Your'r memories are dating you. You and I have similar memories, event J. C. Penney having a selection of guns.

I'm looking forward to Convenience Stores starting to sell ammo. Now THAT would certainly be a "Convenience".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Port Orchard Fred Meyer is supposed to get a gun counter here soon, I will be checking tomorrow.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Thing that annoys me about FM is that they have some corporate policy against selling "AK-47" ammo. So they never stock 7.62x39. BUT you can still get Wolf .223 and various other calibers, made in Russia. Go figure.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mancat wrote:
Thing that annoys me about FM is that they have some corporate policy against selling "AK-47" ammo. So they never stock 7.62x39. BUT you can still get Wolf .223 and various other calibers, made in Russia. Go figure.

I was wondering why I never saw 7.62x39..... Was checking every time I went in there for anything else. Decently priced x39 is hard to find out here.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4