Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

It's about time.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:57 pm

That we see these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: It's about time.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:16 pm

I've seen a few of those at folks' houses and even a few businesses over the years.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:42 pm

ViniVidivici wrote:I've seen a few of those at folks' houses and even a few businesses over the years.

Found these at ace hardware.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:27 pm

I would never put one on my house --- any random visitor now knows 100% there's guns in there. If they're the thieving type, they just need to wait until you're not there. The many YT vids of guys knocking over safes and prying them open with long breaker bars in less than 2 minutes are very instructive. They don't need you to be gone for days or even hours.

Businesses, that's a different story, and good on them.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:39 pm

Oh of course, that's why we don't have anything like that outside the house, or on our cars, we remain camouflaged.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:44 pm

I have vote for Bernie stickers on my trucks and signs at my house.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:11 pm

So should we start sticking them everywhere like the "i did that" stickers on gas pumps?

Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:55 pm

shaggy wrote:So should we start sticking them everywhere like the "i did that" stickers on gas pumps?

Winner winner!! :thumbsup2:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:53 pm

Old Growth wrote:
shaggy wrote:So should we start sticking them everywhere like the "i did that" stickers on gas pumps?

That would be funny.
Especially if someone could find the headquarters of a couple anti gun groups.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:12 pm

xr650r wrote:
Old Growth wrote:

That would be funny.
Especially if someone could find the headquarters of a couple anti gun groups.

Easy to find, just go to the capital. :wink05:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:21 am

The first thing I noticed when I arrived for my job interview 3 years ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:05 am

Saw those my first visit to Lowes's after moving to AZ. Don't remember seeing them in the WA stores.
Post a reply