USPSA / IDPA / SOTM / 3-Gun etc
Post a reply

More Tuesday night pewpewing!

Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:06 pm

Re: More Tuesday night pewpewing!

Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:19 pm

Nice shooting as always, Loke -- even with an uncooperative red dot!

Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:44 pm

Not to be hyper critical, but we saw all or most of this in your last post a few weeks back?

I saw you try to wiggle the optic at one point. Was it loose? Or was that to try to get the battery to seat?

Do you ever take your EDC to ASI type meets or employ your EDC for your own self defense training at these facilities?

What is your EDC?

Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:44 pm

MadPick wrote:Nice shooting as always, Loke -- even with an uncooperative red dot!

Thanks!

jukk0u wrote:Not to be hyper critical, but we saw all or most of this in your last post a few weeks back?
I saw you try to wiggle the optic at one point. Was it loose? Or was that to try to get the battery to seat?
Do you ever take your EDC to ASI type meets or employ your EDC for your own self defense training at these facilities?
What is your EDC?

I don't remember having an issue with my optic recently, definitely not in the past year or so. This is the first time I'm seeing a weird problem with it after that one "mishap AD". Maybe I knocked it or accidentally pressed the brightness-down button when the gun went off.

I've only shot my EDC in the handsized handgun competition when I was carrying my Kimber Ultra CDP Elite II. I carry a P365 nowadays but haven't shot it in any competition.
Post a reply