Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:41 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Interlake Sporting Association (Redmond/Kirkland) 

I'm just moving back to WA, and looking to get into shooting. I've been looking around at ranges in the area, and ISA seems like a great place. What's the best way to get sponsored? The site mentions going to a work party, but I don't see one in the calendar.

I'm still settling in from the move, and will be travelling soon, but maybe a current member of the ISA on the board would be willing to have a beer/meet with me as a potential sponsor sometime in January? Not sure of the etiquette. I'm hoping I might be able to apply for consideration in February as I start work March, so I've got the free time to make it to meetings etc.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:44 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to WaGuns, Jeremy, and back to Washington! :wavey:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm

MadPick wrote:
Welcome to WaGuns, Jeremy, and back to Washington! :wavey:

Thanks! Great to be back, don't plan on leaving again. :wagwoot:

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

General membership and Board meetings tonight at 7:30. Come on out!

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:48 pm

After years of wanting to get into the sport, I finally purchased my first rifle. An M1A Loaded. Been hitting up the range and absolutely love the sport and am desperate to learn as much as possible about long range shooting. I have been going to the Kenmore and Issaquah ranges but would love to join the Interlake club in Redmond. If anyone would like to connect with me and possibly sponsor me, i would be more than happy to meet up for coffee to discsuss.

Let me know
Thanks,

E

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jmwat wrote:
I'm just moving back to WA, and looking to get into shooting. I've been looking around at ranges in the area, and ISA seems like a great place. What's the best way to get sponsored? The site mentions going to a work party, but I don't see one in the calendar.

I'm still settling in from the move, and will be travelling soon, but maybe a current member of the ISA on the board would be willing to have a beer/meet with me as a potential sponsor sometime in January? Not sure of the etiquette. I'm hoping I might be able to apply for consideration in February as I start work March, so I've got the free time to make it to meetings etc.

Gask3t wrote:
After years of wanting to get into the sport, I finally purchased my first rifle. An M1A Loaded. Been hitting up the range and absolutely love the sport and am desperate to learn as much as possible about long range shooting. I have been going to the Kenmore and Issaquah ranges but would love to join the Interlake club in Redmond. If anyone would like to connect with me and possibly sponsor me, i would be more than happy to meet up for coffee to discsuss.

Let me know
Thanks,

E

These guys are not the only ones trying to check out ISA (I've received a couple of PMs too)...can a current ISA member (or two...or three) volunteer to meet up with these guys and give them a tour of the facility and go shooting with them (and perhaps - no guarantees - sponsor them for membership, if they prove themselves worthy)?

I know of three or four guys who are ALWAYS on WaGuns and regularly use their ISA membership...I'm a little buried with a new job and heading to SHOT next week and then moving to a new place next month - can you guys bail me out?

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:36 pm

I would but its hard for me to get out of work before dusk in the winter!

Ill post in the thread next time I take a half day to go shooting if anybody wanted to come out to check things out.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm

That would be amazing - I am available anytime after 5 pm on the weekdays and will make myself available on the weekend to meet up. Please PM if you are able to take me out to the range or for a meet and greet. Coffee is on me.

Thanks!
E

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:20 pm

BigRed wrote:
I would but its hard for me to get out of work before dusk in the winter!

Ill post in the thread next time I take a half day to go shooting if anybody wanted to come out to check things out.

That'd be great, I'll keep an eye out here. Thanks!

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Any current member here going to Interlake this weekend that i can meet up with ? Please message me.
Thanks,

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gask3t wrote:
That would be amazing - I am available anytime after 5 pm on the weekdays and will make myself available on the weekend to meet up. Please PM if you are able to take me out to the range or for a meet and greet. Coffee is on me.

Thanks!
E

Just an FYI - after 5pm (during the winter) is typically after dusk (closing time).

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Benja455 wrote:
Just an FYI - after 5pm (during the winter) is typically after dusk (closing time).

I know, I was hoping to go anytime this Saturday or Sunday. Let me know. Totally open.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:46 pm

If I'm not sick on Sunday (currently fighting a cold) I may head out around 11am. I'll report back here if it happens.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:52 pm

I will be at Interlake today at 11am to give a tour, I can accommodate one additional person. If you'd like to join please send me a PM, first to do so can come along.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 am

Ah missed this, was out of town. Still looking, if any members are open for a tag along.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next