Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Hoping to find an outdoor shooting pit in spokane

Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:28 am

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

Well I'm in Spokane (staying downtown and might head over to cabelas area) cheering on my niece while she bowls her High School State competition! Well my nieces and nephew wants to go out plinking. They're all very close and almost always if one can't go the rest usually choose to go something together. I haven't called anywhere yet but I'm thinking indoor ranges won't let a 6 year old (almost 7) shoot. The two little ones would just be shooting a cricket. The older ones have since moved up in calibers of course.

Not needing a huge distance. Mainly a berm or something that could take on 5.56, 300blk, 9mm.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it! We'd probably only end up shooting an hour or so before our long drive back to the other side.

Have a good weekend!

Re: Hoping to find an outdoor shooting pit in spokane

Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:52 am

Well it's a bit north of town, but Bogg's Pit up in the Riverside area is a great spot. It's where I go and will probably be next Saturday.

They even show a dude shooting a handgun with a dot and can on the Google result: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boggs ... 11gr3j8y1t

Re: Hoping to find an outdoor shooting pit in spokane

Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:16 am

Thank you! If we had more time we could check that place our. That is cool for Googles pic!
Post a reply