Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 POLL-WANT A WAGUNS MEMBERS SALE TABLE @ THE TACOMA GUN SHOW? 

Want WaGuns at Wes Knodel Tacoma gun show Apr 26, 27th ?
Desperately. 25%  25%  [ 15 ]
Only if the mods cross dress. 49%  49%  [ 29 ]
Only if there is free booze. 17%  17%  [ 10 ]
No, I have tinfoil hats to knit that weekend. 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
No. I am anti gun Gifford orientated. 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 59

POLL-WANT A WAGUNS MEMBERS SALE TABLE @ THE TACOMA GUN SHOW? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Over 700 tables sold to date according to Wes Knodel as of this past weekend - this is gonna be an awesome show.

Tacoma as a location should draw folks from Olympia to Everett easy, and a lot of folks should make it over from the peninsula too.

If Centralia is any indication, there will be a lot of variety from a lot of independent hobby vendors instead of the 20 table FFL groups, and the jewelry selling brigade.

Get the word out, and make this show a success.

No membership required to buy guns, free parking, and just a few bucks a person entry fee only.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:
I`m hoping I can attend. I should be able to swing by, though. If anyone sees a teenage miscreant, give me a shout.

What?
You're -hoping- you can attend?
You -should- be able to swing by?

I thought you and a parental unit or two were showing up so we could complete our ammo for tools-of-minstrel trade.

:cheers2: That's rootbeer Fjorder. Rootbeer.

Nothing`s set in stone, but the way things are going, it`s more than likely. I`ve still got an Acoustic guitar that needs a few new strings with your name on it sitting in the closet.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
PMB wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:
I`m hoping I can attend. I should be able to swing by, though. If anyone sees a teenage miscreant, give me a shout.

What?
You're -hoping- you can attend?
You -should- be able to swing by?

I thought you and a parental unit or two were showing up so we could complete our ammo for tools-of-minstrel trade.

:cheers2: That's rootbeer Fjorder. Rootbeer.

Nothing`s set in stone, but the way things are going, it`s more than likely. I`ve still got an Acoustic guitar that needs a few new strings with your name on it sitting in the closet.

If I didn't have a full car load of kids I'm bringing with me already I'd probably swing by and pick you up. Belfair is really close to me.

Kinda wish I'd seen this earlier to use as an excuse to boot some of the other riff-raff I have going out of my damn rig.

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

SIG556 wrote:
Kinda wish I'd seen this earlier to use as an excuse to boot some of the other riff-raff I have going out of my damn rig.

Sig kicked me out of his car. While it was moving.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Haaahahhaha. I appreciate the thought, SIG.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
SIG556 wrote:

That was an accident. You weren't holding on hard enough.

NOOOoooo!

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SIG556 wrote:
PMB wrote:
SIG556 wrote:

Sig appreciates better lip grip in these situations.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RENCORP wrote:
SIG556 wrote:
PMB wrote:
SIG556 wrote:

Sig appreciates better lip grip in these situations.

He doesn't provide enough surface area.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, you do have a point there. Gonna drop some of your hardware on the members tables for sale items ?

BE ON NOTICE:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stop judging me.

NOOOoooo!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not judging you. BUT - when you played Santa, and i sat on your lap, I didn't feel a thing.

Ho ho ho.

BE ON NOTICE:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, i have had a few member inquiries as to table space for some more guns for sale - we will do our best to accommodate everyone at my free tables.

Toys in the Toybox and Old Jim spoke out for the lions share of those tables early on when no one else was expressing interest, so they are first come first served for space.

However, between them and myself, we will make it work for all concerned. Also, don't forget there will be an official Wa Guns table set up as well.

Traditionally, folks have been able to put stuff there as well.

Massive Design, or Madpick, please chime in to let us know if that will be the case at Tacoma - I know the Wa Guns booth will be short handed, so there may be a policy change there.

If you have time, please volunteer to man the Wa Guns booth for an hour or two while you are at the show.

Dan posted a thread looking for volunteers offering hats and t-shirts with Wa Guns logos to the folks who donate some time to the booth.

BE ON NOTICE:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Both of our tables are going to be pretty full, but there may be a couple empties in our area... I am sure we can accommodate something.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I will spend some time on both sides of the WaGuns table. Buying and selling.

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a feeling a bunch of Wa Gunners are gonna be the best sellers, and buyers, at the show.

BE ON NOTICE:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next