Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 HELP SAVE THE FUTURE OF TACOMA GUN SHOW-CONTACT CITY HALL !! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Due to some unsubstantiated phoney evidence from scurrilous sources, the Tacoma city council has put a hold on future Tacoma gun shows until they "review " the situation.

It is critical that we " kill them with kindness " to win the survival of a Tacoma Dome gun show on a regular basis.

Get a letter, e-mail, or phone call in to the Mayors office, council members, etc., expressing enthusiasm about the positive aspects of the show.

Talk about how well organized it was, the emphasis on safety and security.

Talk about the huge influx of visitors to Tacoma, and the positive benefits to the local economy during the show, and future visits from people wanting to see more of what Tacoma has to offer.

Talk about what a great time you had, how it is great that Tacoma can put on a gun show that compares to the big show in Portland.

Reason for that, is the Mayor figures that gun shows out in the sticks in " red neck land " are okay, but not in her civilized town.

Prove her wrong by pointing out the fact that the most liberal eco - weenie granola head city - PORTLAND - on the west coast - has a comparable gun show !

Get out the word to anyone with a pulse to make sure that every positive aspect of the recent Tacoma gun show is conveyed to those who decide if it will ever happen again.

We need to win, and win clean, by being the good guys.

No mud slinging, no name calling, no mention of the " competition " at all.

Just the positives of Wes Knodel, his staff, the Tacoma Dome staff,and the Tacoma Gun Show.

Please post any helpful info, links, contact info, whatever you can to this thread, and do your part.

Lobby the crap out of Tacoma City Council , and the mayors office.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.cityoftacoma.org/government/mayor/

marilyn.strickland@cityoftacoma.org

Looks like this is the only phone contact:
Constituent Services

Ann Chambers
Council Support
Phone: (253) 594-7848
Fax: (253) 591-5123

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, what phony evidence are we talking about?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Airborne Engineer wrote:
So, what phony evidence are we talking about?

Speculating that WAC may have a little to do with it, but I am POSITIVE the primary propaganda is from WAGR.

These are from their Faceboom page.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya ....that should fix everything.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Email sent.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:28 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Engage the mayor. Invite her to a shooting event.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
Engage the mayor. Invite her to a shooting event.

She can hold the target. :bigsmile:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Will write them when I'm back in town. Absolutely ridiculous, but I'm sure they're all being pressured on this.

I had a great time and ate breakfast at a place in town before lining up. Any other time I drive straight through and don't bother. Guess more visitors to their city isn't important.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No mud slinging?? what the hell are they doing. them F*cktards need to get their facts straight.

anyone know if you can meet the mayor and open carry? I'm sure im gonna have to go thru her pet first.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

cmica wrote:
No mud slinging?? what the hell are they doing. them F*cktards need to get their facts straight.

anyone know if you can meet the mayor and open carry? I'm sure im gonna have to go thru her pet first.

City counsel meetings.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:

if you act like the WAC and other groups have, then you are no better than them in the public perception.

If you are the fact guy, rebuttal to bullshit all calm and logical, they all look like ass hats, and you look like the voice of reason.

You always catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WAC MEH they can kiss my okole

oh I will be calm, not a bull in a china shop and give her straight up solid facts that can be backed up, not that BS. Just getting tired of all this whine and gripe. America needs to go back to its roots and not this pussyforcation its going to.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think someone called Ben Franklin said that the pen is mightier than the sword, and he was an ass kicking motherfucker.

Amongst other things.

BE ON NOTICE:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey Ren, why don't ya just ply the old gal with a little old fashioned romancin'? Get the broad in the sack, bing bong bang, Fred's your uncle and *poof*: she's approving all future shows.

How about it? Take one for the team?

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next