Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anyone going to Monroe today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just wondering who will be there?

8AM sharp I'll be walking in. Out by 9:30 or so, typically.

Want a steal type deal on a Glock 20SF. :bigsmile: :thumbsup2: (Good luck with THAT!)

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A deal at a gun show? Good luck.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dude - it happens. Good deals are there - you just gotta look for them.

Not for me today though - gotta work. 12 hour shift. Already here.

Wifey gets to sleep in - again.

She works from home, so she gets the " Do what i want " time clock.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought a new Glock 20SF. Good price. Quick deal.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:07 am

Pablo wrote:

Mind sharing what that good price was? I'm also on the hunt for a 20... just curious how well others are doing...

Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

watzizzname wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Mind sharing what that good price was? I'm also on the hunt for a 20... just curious how well others are doing...

$549. Maybe you could find a new one for $539. But it was there, I was there and no Gun Broker Shipping and driving to pick-up.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anacortes Gun Shop typically has very competitive prices on new Glocks, and even if they don't have what you want in stock they seem to be able to get pretty much anything in just a few days. Ditto Skagit Arms.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
Anacortes Gun Shop typically has very competitive prices on new Glocks, and even if they don't have what you want in stock they seem to be able to get pretty much anything in just a few days. Ditto Skagit Arms.

Unless you get the LE or MIL deal can't be too much lower new, IMHO.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's not a bad price. Congrats, that's a bad ass pistol, you're going to love it.

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Unless you get the LE or MIL deal can't be too much lower new, IMHO.

I don't know how the LE/MIL pricing differs from regular consumer pricing so can't speak to that. I was just mentioning it because if someone isn't able to score a good deal at a gun show, they might still find a reasonably good price and selection at Anacortes. (And based on Watzizzname's location, it may be a convenient shop to visit.) I'm not a shill for them or anything -- I've never even purchased from them. But several friends have found the best price there on popular guns that were in limited supply everywhere else.

Still not sure you could do better than the $549 you paid, though. thumbsup

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:23 am

Yeah, that sounds like you got a pretty good deal. I'm surprised though that since you picked up the 20SF, you left the mech tech carbine upper just sitting on that table in the front.

Don't worry though, I gave it a new home and also now have a Gen4 G20 frame on its way. :bigsmile:

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

now dont go shooting your hand off :peep:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
Anacortes Gun Shop typically has very competitive prices on new Glocks, and even if they don't have what you want in stock they seem to be able to get pretty much anything in just a few days.

The owner is not well liked in the astronomy world. I wish you the best of luck with that.
I can point you to some threads if you are interested.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:

Worst shop ever. High prices and a flippant attitude from the owner have stopped me from shopping there. Skagit arms is twice the shop Anacortes Tele will ever be.

Divided we fall.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Pablo wrote:

Gen 3 or Gen 4 ?

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next