Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Wenatchee Gunshow May 9th-10th 

At the Chelan County Fairgrounds in Cashmere. Saturday 9-6, Sunday 9-4. Yes this show is real and it is not cancelled. For all the trolls that have crawled out from under the bridge to proclaim that this show is cancelled, I suggest that you carefully reread the posts for the DATES. There was a small promoter that cancelled a show in 2012- it is now 2015! At this time there are 171 tables booked, and over 150 posters and 300 signs put out, tv commercials on every newscast, a heavy schedule on the top 3 radio stations, display ads in the Wenatchee World and Little Nickel, direct mail to the entire county along with lots of internet advertising. There will be more than a few people there- our shows are always well attended.
Register for the drawings at the entrance, gift certificates are given out regularly throughout the show. The largest handgun and long gun dealers in the state will be there, with massive selection and super deals. Over 1000 knives, swords, daggers and other edged weapons will be there too. All manner of gun accessories and ammo as well. No flea market vendors!
Be there or be square!

Mon May 04, 2015 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]