Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Re: SBR Picture Thread

Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:31 pm

MadPick wrote:That's badass. :bow:

Steve, I think I speak for the whole membership when I ask to please take a poll if every person who has posted a pic in this thread, and summarily PermaBan them!

Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:29 am

That reminds me... I need to post updates and a new friend...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:07 am

I like your friends

I'm still trying to decide on a sling for my scorpion. What do you have for yours? How do you like the Parker Mountain mount?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:55 am

Thanks. I hate the Scorpion's sling options. The PMM mount is ok, it does get in the way of the stock if I were to fold it the other side. I've not seen any break the plastic mount loop, so they seem better than a slip ring. I went with an Ebay mlok front mount that's angled. I run a dual QD MS3 I think sling. However... I don't sling it anymore. With a full mag, slinged across my back, the extended mag release trips super easy. Which sends my mag into space. I'm kind of at a point where I'll probably just run the PMM as a single point and let it hang.
Post a reply