Switch to full style
This is the place to discuss the how, when, where and why we carry.
Post a reply

Re: Concealed Pistol License (CPL) Information...

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 pm

My CPL Just arrived in the mail! :party:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Nice! What'll be the first hidden piece?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Congrats!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm

FMJ 911 wrote:My CPL Just arrived in the mail! :party:

Holy CRAP, that's a record for sure! icon_eek

Do you have a jacket large enough to conceal that Broomhandle? :bigsmile:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 pm

I applied on the 14th of lat month and still have nothing.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 pm

I wonder why my CPL Only took 6 days? Something funny is going on, I'm gonna read it again, just to make sure...

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Make sure you sign it and THEN laminate it! :thumbsup2:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

FMJ 911 wrote:I wonder why my CPL Only took 6 days? Something funny is going on, I'm gonna read it again, just to make sure...

Nah, it's good.

They can do it really quickly . . . it's just that some police departments choose not to. So folks like Hedge (and me, when I got mine) wind up waiting the full 30 days, which is the maximum allowed by law. :cussing:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

MadPick wrote:
FMJ 911 wrote:I wonder why my CPL Only took 6 days? Something funny is going on, I'm gonna read it again, just to make sure...

Nah, it's good.

They can do it really quickly . . . it's just that some police departments choose not to. So folks like Hedge (and me, when I got mine) wind up waiting the full 30 days, which is the maximum allowed by law. :cussing:

I agree with your little :cussing: guy!!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 pm

After many frustrating years of trying to get one in CA I can finally say that I LEGALLY :bigsmile: have a WA CPL in hand!! :woohoo: I also picked up a Columbia Firearms Services IWB 1911 holster (gotta support local businesses).

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Hedge wrote:After many frustrating years of trying to get one in CA I can finally say that I LEGALLY :bigsmile: have a WA CPL in hand!! :woohoo:

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :alcapone:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Hedge wrote:After many frustrating years of trying to get one in CA I can finally say that I LEGALLY :bigsmile: have a WA CPL in hand!! :woohoo: I also picked up a Columbia Firearms Services IWB 1911 holster (gotta support local businesses).

AWESOME-O!!!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

FYI for those in Kent... The office is now open 24 hrs a day......

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes it is!

You can drop by and do your CPL application and renewal 24/7 in Kent.
:woohoo:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3307

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

For lack of a better place to post this, I want to relay a conversation I had with the WSU Police Dept. I called to check on the legality of conceal carry on campus and had a great discussion with an officer who was very pro-2nd Amendment and sympathizes with conceal carriers. The university's policy is, as you could guess, is a no-go. The reason, he explained, was that in the event of an armed incident, they don't want to roll up to a scene and have to make the assessment as to who is the carrier and who is the bad guy with the gun. It makes sense. The point however was that he was definitely friendly to the 2nd Amendment.
Post a reply