Switch to full style
Current and Upcoming Legislation. Local, State and Federal.

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.
Post a reply

Re: “Zero Tolerance” policies are out of control

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 am

WOW! That's a heck of a list. Cherry picking some random links, it looks like most of them are overreactions by the schools, which are quickly over turned and the child reunited with the educational experience.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:16 am

Gave my daughter a Zombie Hunting License to adorn her school binder.... waited for, but never heard any fallout from that one.

I used to go to pick her up with an empty holster on my hip (gun free zones and all).

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:19 am

jukk0u wrote:Gave my daughter a Zombie Hunting License to adorn her school binder.... waited for, but never heard any fallout from that one.

I used to go to pick her up with an empty holster on my hip (gun free zones and all).

I like your style Jim. :cheers2:

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:53 am

jukk0u wrote:Gave my daughter a Zombie Hunting License to adorn her school binder.... waited for, but never heard any fallout from that one.

Remember if you have a CPL you can drop off/pick up your kid while carrying. Just can't go in the buildings.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm

sreyemj wrote:Zero tolerance is an excuse for zero discretion on the part of "leadership".

:yes:
Post a reply