Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I594 & I 591 NEWS UPDATE.......... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NEWS UPDATE..........
T.V. commercials are now being shown spreading the gun ban Lies with the $150,000 Billionaire Bloomberg donated to get the law 594 past .... IT should not be the RICH LIBERALS BUY THE LAWS.
Fundraising for a gun-control campaign in Washington state is outpacing opponents by a ratio of 4-to-1, fueled by contributions from former Microsoft Corp. executives Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Jon Shirley.
They and other supporters have given about $3.4 million to the effort to impose criminal background checks on those who buy firearms online or at gun shows. A competing gun-rights initiative has garnered about $1.1 million to require buyer background checks only when the seller is a firearms dealer, the current federal standard.
“Maybe technology-oriented people are a little more comfortable with being disruptive,” said Rich Barton, who founded travel website Expedia Inc. while working at Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft and donated $42,500 to the gun-control measure. “We can’t get our legislatures to reflect the will of the people, and so if we need to take our case directly to the people via a ballot initiative, so be it.”

https://secure.piryx.com/donate/AOaM4TF ... S-on-I-591

Last edited by nitefire1 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is the lies about I594 that are being spread, no one tells the truth about the 594 law that it is just not background checks, it is gun control first, it is background check to let you friend shoot your gun anywhere, or even hold it. THIS IS BULLSHIT

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]