Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Legislature considering banning of firearms in chamber. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Legi ... 57421.html

Cops should have arrested them.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beat me to the post

another right taken away

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need to have the SAF or CCKRBA reach out to WSP and see if they can get them to issue a statement to the legislature promising to arrest people who brandish and that no new laws or metal detectors are needed, and no overall ban was needed.

WSP really failed us.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:57 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Again, not helping the cause. They will eventually step in it like Gavin did.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

But mah liberty. Murica. Nobody gonna tell me how I should act or dress. Gotta support everybody...

This is what happens when the fringe elements are not kept in their place.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These were the asshats at the top of the steps who were opening and closing the chambers of their weapons and being a mild disruption to the event. Second row, guy below the white shirted guy, was one of the loudest ones.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks ASSHATS!! Bovine dip brains. Good GAWD.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is why we can't have nice things, I mean, guns.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:
This is why we can't have nice things, I mean, guns.

594 is why we can't have nice things.
Like emergency marine pyrotechnic signaling devices.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like Komo updated with a WSP statement:
Quote:
Bob Calkins, a spokesman for the Washington State Patrol, said that unless directed otherwise by the Legislature, the patrol will continue to allow people to openly carry weapons into the public galleries. However, he noted that those who openly carry will be required to keep their pistols holstered, and those with rifles will have to keep them pointing directly at the ceiling or directly at the floor.

"We're not going to allow any behavior with a firearm that might constitute an obvious protest, such as the handing back and forth, where individuals have indicated very clearly that that's a political demonstration in opposition to Initiative 594," he said.

He should have mentioned .270

Going to phone him and suggest it.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

kf7mjf wrote:
But mah liberty. Murica. Nobody gonna tell me how I should act or dress. Gotta support everybody...

You crack me up.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Benja455 wrote:
kf7mjf wrote:

You crack me up.

I can't hear you over white AR15 Jesus weeping while holding a wounded eagle. In camouflage.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Looks like Komo updated with a WSP statement:
Quote:
Bob Calkins, a spokesman for the Washington State Patrol, said that unless directed otherwise by the Legislature, the patrol will continue to allow people to openly carry weapons into the public galleries. However, he noted that those who openly carry will be required to keep their pistols holstered, and those with rifles will have to keep them pointing directly at the ceiling or directly at the floor.

"We're not going to allow any behavior with a firearm that might constitute an obvious protest, such as the handing back and forth, where individuals have indicated very clearly that that's a political demonstration in opposition to Initiative 594," he said.

He should have mentioned .270

Going to phone him and suggest it.

I doubt he'd mention a specific RCW, even if it might apply. On a lot of this stuff he is given pretty specific directions by the chain of command.

Bob is a great guy BTW. He's a lot less rigid about things than the commissioned side of the house.
I've never brought any of the 594 or firearm related stuff up with him though.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

That's it. I generally don't attend these rallies due to the number of people like this in attendance. However, I'm thinking about going to the next one so I can exercise my 1st amendment right to call these people morons.

A gas mask? Really douchebag? A gas mask.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just IN and fuck that was fast.

wonder why they cant get other shit more important than that done just as fast

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) - Lt. Gov. Brad Owen announced Friday that the public will no longer be able to openly carry firearms in the state Senate chamber's public viewing area.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Legi ... 57421.html

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next