Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 'conversion parts' illegal in WA...or are they? 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The look you are going after is all in the receiver. I don't see the need to get an ex-FA trigger pack to complete that look, as it's all internal. The S/E/F markings will still be there, you could just only use S/E... Or with the converted pack you can do what... S/E/E? Meh.

Thu May 07, 2015 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

H2obouget wrote:

Also...when was the last time you had your guns checked by a LEO? Hell when was the last time you had your guns checked by anyone but you?

:yes: :plusone:

For me, I haven't had a LEO do anything but look at any firearm I'm wearing much less inspect any of my "Long Guns".

I seriously doubt hat most LEO's out there would know a "Prohibited Part" from any other firearm part.

Of course those who like to go for the "looks" are merely inviting issues, especially when going for the F/A "Look". It's amazing how SOME gun owners are always having issues with LEO's and others have been ignored by LEO's all their lives, even while carrying firearms openly. Wonder what "aura" they give off that attracts Cops to them so often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
H2obouget wrote:

Also...when was the last time you had your guns checked by a LEO? Hell when was the last time you had your guns checked by anyone but you?

For me, I haven't had a LEO do anything but look at any firearm I'm wearing much less inspect any of my "Long Guns".

I seriously doubt hat most LEO's out there would know a "Prohibited Part" from any other firearm part.

Of course those who like to go for the "looks" are merely inviting issues, especially when going for the F/A "Look". It's amazing how SOME gun owners are always having issues with LEO's and others have been ignored by LEO's all their lives, even while carrying firearms openly. Wonder what "aura" they give off that attracts Cops to them so often.
The "Aura" is called "Shit Magnet". :bigsmile:

Thu May 07, 2015 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have seen perfectly intelligent people do radically stupid shit just because they thought they were going to get caught doing something wrong.
Act like nothing is wrong...get ignored.
Act like you are smuggling 50 kilos of coke up your ass and someone will notice. They will probably call the cops, if they weren't cops in the first place, and you're gonna get a 10 minute time out that results in a Field Interview Card.

There seems to be a direct correlation between the amount of trouble you THINK you are going to get into when compared to the amount of trouble you ACTUALLY attract.
You project, "Shit I'm a criminal" and people around you start thinking "Shit is that guy a criminal?"
It's enough to make me start to believe that there is some truth to psychic powers of ESP/telepathy.

Thu May 07, 2015 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

skey wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
H2obouget wrote:

The "Aura" is called "Shit Magnet". :bigsmile:

I thought it was called tw?

:bigsmile:

He has had more LEO experiences than the rest of us put together I think.

As for any fa part... Or anything pushing that "gray area".

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2