Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Pro-gun march on Olympia Jan19th

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

I conceal nothing and cower to no one

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:No Offence to anyone, But I will be wearing a White Collar of My Faith tomorrow....I am a Minister, a Firearms Owner, and a Libertarian...I hope no one is offended, But I am who I Am...

I won't be offended, and hope no one takes offense to the likelihood of me being dressed in flannel, untucked. After all, I am who I am and its the best way to CC a P14.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I tried going through the thread, but it's buried in there somewhere. Is there a Waguns tent, if so where will it be?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Mohawk13 wrote:No Offence to anyone, But I will be wearing a White Collar of My Faith tomorrow....I am a Minister, a Firearms Owner, and a Libertarian...I hope no one is offended, But I am who I Am...

I am offended. No priest should be a Libertarian, I thought that Libertarians caught fire at close proximity to any religious symbols.

:bonghit:

I too am an ordained minister, hope to see you there.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I take no offense to any religion, I look forward to meeting you tomorrow :rockout:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

TINCANBANDIT wrote:I just talked to God, he said to ignore those retards..

BTW I am also a Man of the Cloth :bigsmile:

I wear clothes too!

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 am

So I know its late, but going through the posts I saw mention of pistols only. No long guns. And open carry is expected and encouraged. My question (if all of the above is accurate) is what about a draco? I mean, its a pistol and it would probably be on the list to be banned...

I don't want to be 'that' guy... thought?

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 am

have a good day today guys sorry i could not come :bow: off to the range for work :AR15firing:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 am

mash man wrote:have a good day today guys sorry i could not come :bow: off to the range for work :AR15firing:

That too is a noble endeavor.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 am

watzizzname wrote:So I know its late, but going through the posts I saw mention of pistols only. No long guns. And open carry is expected and encouraged. My question (if all of the above is accurate) is what about a draco? I mean, its a pistol and it would probably be on the list to be banned...

I don't want to be 'that' guy... thought?

It is my opinion that you should come to the event just like any other event. Comfortable.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:06 am

Pre-rally breakfast
iHop
3519 Martin Way E
OLYMPIA, WA 98506-5049 
9am. Easy on/off I-5 and not deep into Mexican territory like the place on 101.I will be the guy with a gun.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 am

The event was in the first 10 minutes of the King5 morning news. It actually rolled right after the story on the kings crowning weekend. Also, no mention of any counter protest.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 am

I'm on target to get there pretty early, looking forward to meeting all of you and lending a hand where I can!

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 am

just drove through Puyallup...
cars are on the shoulder all the way from Pioneer St to Meridian exit...
geezus...

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 am

We'll be heading out soon...gonna wear my suit and freeze to death is the plan
Post a reply