Re: Pro-gun march on Olympia Jan19th

Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

Parking suggestions?

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:58 am

Several parking spaces on talcott rd

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Id like to lodge a formal complaint that parking sucks ass.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

leitung wrote:Id like to lodge a formal complaint that parking sucks ass.

Please pm nick425 he is responsible fot parking complaints

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Could've done without listening to Clint Didier

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

When does the event end? I'm not able to make it there yet.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Natteulven wrote:When does the event end? I'm not able to make it there yet.

Permit goes till 2.00pm. They'll be plenty of snacks at the Waguns tent I think.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Crap! Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to make it before then :frust: ..

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Looks like a good turn out. I walked by the tent and Waguns definitely had lots of snacks lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by marlinjames on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:04 pm

In hearing that the crowd could potentially be over 2000 people. Maybe the news will have another count tonight. I heard KING, KIRO, and KOMO had all showed up to report on it.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm

General Nonsense wrote:In hearing that the crowd could potentially be over 2000 people. Maybe the news will have another count tonight. I heard KING, KIRO, and KOMO had all showed up to report on it.

I hope one of them mentions how this grew out of 'grass roots', and wasn't originally organized by any already large organization, etc...

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:47 pm

I don't know what to say other than HOLY SHIT! I would guess close to 2,000 people as well. All were professional and social.

The WaGuns tent was BUSY the entire time. We had tons of food donated by members (thank you!) that kept people and kids coming back. A LOT of business cards were handed out, bumper sticker selection was depleted and a lot of schwag handed out. I got a chance to meet a lot of members and re-connect with others. Honestly, I am proud of us. As a community, we all came together in a time of need. There is no question that we were all VERY passionate about this subject and it was great to talk to people and hear their views on the current situation.

There was news there, NPR, King5, Kiro7, The Olympian as well as the Business Examiner. There may have been more, but that's all that I saw.

I want to give a huge shoutout to ALL WaGuns members who were able to attend. There was no question that the rally had a sea of WGO schwag present and I can only guess we will have a great influx of new members to our little community. Thanks to all of you who helped make this day, a day of days. Thanks to Rainier Arms too for all the donated freebies too!

Also want to thank Jim Beal, M1Gunr, The DUDE Abides, OCDO and Guns Across America for putting together such an epic event in such little time.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks to you and the Waguns team too, you put up a good show. I hope the rest of the rally went well.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Great day! Great to meet some more of the members. Thanks everyone who came out and who put this event on.
Post a reply