Post a reply

Dinner in Monroe? 4-24

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Stuck up in Monroe for a job. Any Canadian hillbillies know of a joint we can all meet and drink a beer?

Re: Dinner in Monroe? 4-24

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Eddies Trackside. I think tomorrow is all you can eat crab legs too. You decide on the time and I will meet you.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 am

i can get you a sack lunch from work unles you want to walk main line :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

oh but i think we are out of beer but i am sure on of our guest can get you some pruno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 am

I think Clay may have enough crabs already.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

BadKarma wrote:Eddies Trackside. I think tomorrow is all you can eat crab legs too. You decide on the time and I will meet you.

How about meeting there between 6 and 7? I'm here regardless so the time doesn't matter to me so much. Whatever is easiest for you.

Mash- I'll drink the pruno, but you and Gerg have to deliver it personally wearing Speedos. Deal?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

See you at 6.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

SIG556 wrote:
BadKarma wrote:Eddies Trackside. I think tomorrow is all you can eat crab legs too. You decide on the time and I will meet you.

How about meeting there between 6 and 7? I'm here regardless so the time doesn't matter to me so much. Whatever is easiest for you.

Mash- I'll drink the pruno, but you and Gerg have to deliver it personally wearing Speedos. Deal?

You do know this does put a HORROR of a picture in minds of those who read this....... AND IT DOESN'T COME OUT :reaction:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 pm

wizard20 wrote:
SIG556 wrote:

You do know this does put a HORROR of a picture in minds of those who read this....... AND IT DOESN'T COME OUT :reaction:

Why did I open this thread icon_eek icon_eek

Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Got here early Jaime. Drop in when you want.

I needed a beer.

Edit to add:
Holy shit! Just found out they don't do the crab thing anymore!

Don't worry bro, I brought enough for everybody....

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Leaving now.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Jaime and Blocklife are outside with their shirts off.

Not sure why.....I'm not here to judge.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Pics or it didn't..... Never mind
Post a reply