Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: U.S.O. Gala 2012 possibility

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 am

TacticalAssault wrote:I'm in. I'll have to get a suit. No reason like a good reason.

Lol, we need pics of that!

I'll throw in half a seat for someone else to go.

Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 am

May Day :bump2:

Tue May 01, 2012 9:53 am

C'mon you cheap bastards! And I mean bastards in the nicest way possible.

Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Massivedesign wrote:C'mon you cheap bastards! And I mean bastards in the nicest way possible.

Don't make me revoke my half seat offer! I would go but this type of function would scare the bejeezus outta me. Whats our cutoff date?

Tue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm

End of this month I s'pose.

Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm

I'd go if I knew my schedule at that time. I still am sketchy on what September holds for me.

Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Massivedesign wrote:C'mon you cheap bastards! And I mean bastards in the nicest way possible.

Hey I resemble that comment :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note where is the count down timer for this great cause?

Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

The count down is the end of the month. I am not going to create a countdown on a possibility. If it works out, then great and the USO get's some extra $$ and a few WaGunn'ers get to have a nice date. If it doesn't work out, the USO still gets a huge amount.

Either way, for the USO and for WaGuns, it's WIN-WIN!

Sat May 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Lets go slackers. I know we have some verterans out there who can go.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:26 pm

I'd go, but it is looking like my entire schedule for the next 4 months has been completely upset. That timeframe it looks like I am to be in Vegas.

Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Final bump! I'll cut this off Monday at midnight, fitting tribute to memorial day.

If we don't have enough people I'll start drafting the letter and get the LARGE check sent off to the USO!

Thu May 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I will pay for half if you have not signed up but would like to go. We are only a few spots away to make this happen. If we don't make it I will add to the final total my spot plus half another.

Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 am

Memorial Day :patriot: 5 spots left any one in?

Thu May 31, 2012 6:20 pm

So close.... Next time guys. I have a feeling that we are not done working with the USO!

So, I am going to lock up this thread and in a couple of days will be sending a large sum to the USO. If any of you guys feel like making a last minute donation, send a paypal gift to paypal@WaGuns.org or PM me for personal check information.

Thanks to all who attended and supported the USO shoot that made this a possibility!!! I'll have more to say once we get the funds off to the USO.
Topic locked