Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Bourbon Dinner!

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 am

Looking forward to seeing yous sonsabitches there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:21 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Will checm with my wife about plans. Day before my birthday. If its open, happy birthday to me!

I wonder if Kyle has seen his wife yet? :peep:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 am

Massivedesign wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:Will checm with my wife about plans. Day before my birthday. If its open, happy birthday to me!

I wonder if Kyle has seen his wife yet? :peep:

Oh I have. For some reason I can't convince her going to Issaquah for a bourbon tasting and dinner isn't how we should spend our birthdays (hers is 5 days before mine). Im all for it, but she's not into it. Unfortunately.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 am

IT'S TONIGHT!!!

:party:

I know that Breck, Massivedesign, lamrith and I will be there . . . do we have any other WaGunners booked to go?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:03 am

I’m ready!!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

Massivedesign wrote:I’m ready!!

:thumbsup2: I'm looking forward to seeing you your wife.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:29 am

Sorry to hung over from Friday and Saturdy. Steve and Dan can represent

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:13 pm

MadPick wrote:

She can’t wait to talk to your GF about how to pressure a proposal.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
MadPick wrote:

She can’t wait to talk to your GF about how to pressure a proposal.

icon_eek you better stay home Steve.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Fuck. I concede. icon_eek

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 pm

All right, I need to leave in a couple of hours and I need to look my absolute BEST, so I can keep my girl with that fiend MadPick in the room!

Let's start choosing some clothes, shall we?

I think I look FABULOUS! :prettyeyes:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:26 pm

its fitting for today, look how many run around in PJ's and that ridiculous socks and sandals

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Massivedesign wrote:All right, I need to leave in a couple of hours and I need to look my absolute BEST, so I can keep my girl with that fiend MadPick in the room!

Let's start choosing some clothes, shall we?

I think I look FABULOUS! :prettyeyes:

Looks like your typical outfit when on Maui. Weren't you wearing that when we met for Dinner at Pizza madness? :bigsmile:

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Wow. Just wow. What another amazing dinner hosted by member Breck, his wife and chef Olsen.

WaGuns was represented 8 strong with MadPick, Lamrith myself and our wives. 7th and 8th was Breck and his wife, who put on an amazing journey down the parh of bourbons. The dishes paired by Chef Olsen were amazing.

I know Steve took pics, as did my wife, so they’ll be on here shortly.

Next one is planned for March 18th..... I’d heavily advise making a date night with your loved one and attending.

Joelle is driving, so I got her shots as well as mine..... I’m full, buzzed, and happy.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Wow. Just wow. What another amazing dinner hosted by member Breck, his wife and chef Olsen.

WaGuns was represented 7 strong with MadPick, Lamrith myself and our wives. 7th was Breck, who put on an amazing journey down the parh of bourbons. The dishes paired by Chef Olsen were amazing.

I know Steve took pics, as did my wife, so they’ll be on here shortly.

Next one is planned for March 18th..... I’d heavily advise making a date night with your loved one and attending.

Joelle is driving, so I got her shots as well as mine..... I’m full, buzzed, and happy.

Already in for the wife and i for the 18th Dan. I have seen some sneak preview pics, the food looks amazing. :thumbsup2:

Soooo...did Joelle have the talk with Tara? :popcorn:
Post a reply