Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns Gear Order

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm

PM me your address, paypal over some $$ and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Massivedesign wrote:PM me your address, paypal over some $$ and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow!

pm sent

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am

Well, my birthday is coming up in a couple week so I guess I need to buy myself another hat & shirt, ... you still selling them ? ... If I remember corect I send you the type of hat color & wording, same with the sirt I want & my paypal account & now remind me, where do I order that obozo ied from?

Brian

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 am

Correct! Just PM me what you want and I'll let you know the total. You then Paypal fundage and the order is placed.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:40 am

Beanie arrived in the mail today! Fast fast shipping haha! Will be wearing this (and the pistol) all the time!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Most excellent. I forgot to tell you, on your username there is still a bit of "saran-wrap" type material (in the lower case "a", etc) that should have come off after embroidery. It is water soluble, so just spit on it and rub one out. :wink05:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 pm

I was wondering what that crap was lol Thanks again! I'm tempted to retake my profile pic with it instead of the Carhartt

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Where can i get a hoodie?

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm

neotremer wrote:Where can i get a hoodie?

Send me a PM with size, style (zip up or pullover) and I can get it ordered!

Re: Shirts, Hats, Hoodies, Etc!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 am

I love this site!!! SGN is breaking the bank (not really but come on every 3 months...)

Ill order some for sure!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 am

SureShot wrote:I love this site!!! SGN is breaking the bank (not really but come on every 3 months...)

Ill order some for sure!

:rockout: :rockout:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Got my gear today!!! Thank you Dan!! sending another order your way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373573630.637068.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 pm

:wagwoot:

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 am

We want some more swag. Not quite as much as we want more guns and ammo, but still want some.
So while the budget for tomorrow in Centralia is largely weighted to iron, wood and lead, but there is a portion allotted to cotton.

What do you have on hand Dan? And are you making the trip to Centralia? If not, we're going to drive further north and shop at Cabela's, and hoping to eat pizza and drink beer with other WAGunners.

Please advise.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 am

I have the usual assortment of evil black shirts and hats on hand. That's about it.

I will not be at the Show tomorrow as I am helping to host the local Hydro Races this weekend.
Post a reply