Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Schwag sighting....

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:09 am

That hat is probably illegal in California.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:50 pm

3584ELK wrote:Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.

Don't know why it took me so long to check in here, but that was me. Howdy! :wavey:

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:23 am

Massivedesign wrote:That hat is probably illegal in California.

Yeah, pretty scary stuff!!

Deciding how we would quickly find each other after the ceremony, Chris asked "Didja bring a WaGuns hat?"

"Hell yeah!"

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:35 am

O_Kellogg wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:That hat is probably illegal in California.

Yeah, pretty scary stuff!!

Deciding how we would quickly find each other after the ceremony, Chris asked "Didja bring a WaGuns hat?"

"Hell yeah!"

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:29 pm

I wish I had more room to share all my WaSchwag, but here is a little bit I thought I'd share with you all :ROFLMAO:

HaHa never go a day without it :patriot:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:52 am

You are a bigger WAGUNS whore than Steve!
:thumbsup2:

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:24 am

That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

BTW, I love that last pic of the cat playing hide-n-seek. If that's your big boy, you are right, Spaz is MUCH larger.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm

usrifle wrote:You are a bigger WAGUNS whore than Steve!
:thumbsup2:

Funny thing is I have a fair amount more than this Schwag in the pic, but just did not have the room or time icon_eek

HaHa I thought Glocks or Schwag, so I thought I'd share some of my lovely Schwag with you all :patriot:

Massivedesign wrote:That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

BTW, I love that last pic of the cat playing hide-n-seek. If that's your big boy, you are right, Spaz is MUCH larger.

Hey Thank you & Thanks for all you Guys do as well as bring to the community. I wear my Schwag one way or another everyday.

Too funny that is our little AK-Charlie he is the male of the four, and the smallest of them all. One thing I'll say is, if there is a gun
around AK-Charlie will appear :ROFLMAO:

Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 am

next timmys going to request underwear

Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Ops wrote:next timmys going to request underwear

He wouldn't be the first.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:00 am

Chip wrote:
3584ELK wrote:Had a guy in a black SUV drive by hollering about my WaGuns bumper sticker 2 weeks ago. A Street in Auburn.

Don't know why it took me so long to check in here, but that was me. Howdy! :wavey:

Howdy Chip. Where is your favorite shooting spot?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:24 pm

3584ELK wrote:
Chip wrote:

Howdy Chip. Where is your favorite shooting spot?

Well, I work in Auburn, but live in Spanaway right near Tacoma Sportsman. So I usually shoot at TS or out in Elbe for outdoors. Once in a while I might go to The Marksman for a manufacturer day, like the upcoming Ruger event....

Is there anywhere close enough to Auburn to be able to shoot after work, once daylight savings comes back?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Massivedesign wrote:That is AWESOME Timmy!! You are, no doubt, the SchwagMan.... and we appreciate it!

Here is my Fat Cat Dan. She is 10 now, and just a sweetie.

Ops wrote:next timmys going to request underwear

HaHa come on now you know I go Commando :ROFLMAO:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:51 pm

poor kitty, stuck with a cerecoted blasphemy

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:06 pm

timmytowbowman wrote:I wish I had more room to share all my WaSchwag, but here is a little bit I thought I'd share with you all :ROFLMAO:

HaHa never go a day without it :patriot:

And we shall call you a Waguns Ho' bro
Post a reply