Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Counted cross-stitch pattern? Please? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Posts: 2764
Real Name: David
Does this help: http://www.better-cross-stitch-patterns.com/stitch-count.html

_________________
David
Unique Treen
Image


Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 pm
Profile WWW
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4578
DSynger wrote:
I don't think you need permission to use the logo, unless you want to try to make money off of it or use it for another group. Hopefully Dan might be able to get you a pdf though. I'm looking at making my own leather patch with the logo.


Actually we ask that any and all items bearing the WaGuns logo get approval from the owners first. Not only is this a respectful way to go about it but we would like to approve of anything that bears our logo as it is a representation of this site. :Admin:

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bellevue
Joined: Tue Aug 6, 2013
Posts: 4426
Real Name: Jennifer
Thank you Tactical Assault! *looking for a "hug" smiley* :wink05:

_________________
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
~ Samuel Adams


"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1


"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015


Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4578
glockgirl wrote:
Thank you Tactical Assault! *looking for a "hug" smiley* :wink05:



You're welcome. thumbsup

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Maple Valley, WA
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Posts: 6849
Real Name: Young
He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:

_________________
"Shoot Often, Shoot Safely and Share Your Sport!"
Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA


Tentsile Affiliate
Get 10% off on www.Tentsile.com
Discount code: YOUNGKIM10


Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4578
oldkim wrote:
He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:


I bet I could find someone to kick you in the junk faster than you could find someone to give me a hug. :ROFLMAO:

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lakewood, WA
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012
Posts: 3992
Real Name: brad aka bubba
TacticalAssault wrote:
oldkim wrote:
He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:


I bet I could find someone to kick you in the junk faster than you could find someone to give me a hug. :ROFLMAO:


I'll give you a hug!

....Sent via Galaxy S4 in Hell....

_________________
ALL MY FIREARMS WILL ONLY BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH I-5 Guns And Ammo (Lacey WA)


Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm
Profile
Founding Father
User avatar
Founding Father

Location: Woodinville
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 4578
spikedzombies wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:
oldkim wrote:
He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:


I bet I could find someone to kick you in the junk faster than you could find someone to give me a hug. :ROFLMAO:


I'll give you a hug!

....Sent via Galaxy S4 in Hell....



:throwup:

_________________
"There's two things in life you can't take back... Bullets and words. So make sure you hit what you aim at and make sure you mean what you say."


Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 10606
Real Name: chris
glockgirl wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
PM Tactical Assault, he is the gatekeeper of the logo files.


You PM the THOG (Terrifying Hand of G-d, aka Tactical Assault, aka Brandon), he freaking terrifies me. I don't need a counted cross-stitch pattern so badly I'd risk his wrath.



:rofl9:


on the side note do you spin your yarn?

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bellevue
Joined: Tue Aug 6, 2013
Posts: 4426
Real Name: Jennifer
cmica wrote:
on the side note do you spin your yarn?


No, I don't, although I do knit as well. The thread used in counted cross-stitch is very fine, not yarn-like at all. And just so everybody is happy, I do plan on giving the THOG a hug when I see him. Even if he still terrifies me a little.

_________________
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
~ Samuel Adams


"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1


"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015


Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Kent
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011
Posts: 4258
glockgirl wrote:
cmica wrote:
on the side note do you spin your yarn?


No, I don't, although I do knit as well. The thread used in counted cross-stitch is very fine, not yarn-like at all. And just so everybody is happy, I do plan on giving the THOG a hug when I see him. Even if he still terrifies me a little.



Wow way to boost the lil guys ego:grin:

_________________
Image

CHECK OUT OUR NEW ESTORE
WE can take credit cards plus 3%
I AM AN FFL/NFA DEALER. EVERYTHING I SELL HAS PAPERWORK REQUIRED AND I AM FORCED TO CHARGE SALES TAX


Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:29 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012
Posts: 2639
Real Name: Brad
TacticalAssault wrote:
DSynger wrote:
I don't think you need permission to use the logo, unless you want to try to make money off of it or use it for another group. Hopefully Dan might be able to get you a pdf though. I'm looking at making my own leather patch with the logo.


Actually we ask that any and all items bearing the WaGuns logo get approval from the owners first. Not only is this a respectful way to go about it but we would like to approve of anything that bears our logo as it is a representation of this site. :Admin:


Yeah, you're right.


Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 10606
Real Name: chris
K&E ARMS wrote:
glockgirl wrote:
cmica wrote:
on the side note do you spin your yarn?


No, I don't, although I do knit as well. The thread used in counted cross-stitch is very fine, not yarn-like at all. And just so everybody is happy, I do plan on giving the THOG a hug when I see him. Even if he still terrifies me a little.



Wow way to boost the lil guys ego:grin:




:ROFLMAO:



just looking for a spinner, got yrs of alpaca fiber to find something to due with.

_________________
Image


Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.106s | 18 Queries | GZIP : On ]