Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Counted cross-stitch pattern? Please?

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Does this help: http://www.better-cross-stitch-patterns.com/stitch-count.html

Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

DSynger wrote:I don't think you need permission to use the logo, unless you want to try to make money off of it or use it for another group. Hopefully Dan might be able to get you a pdf though. I'm looking at making my own leather patch with the logo.

Actually we ask that any and all items bearing the WaGuns logo get approval from the owners first. Not only is this a respectful way to go about it but we would like to approve of anything that bears our logo as it is a representation of this site. :Admin:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Thank you Tactical Assault! *looking for a "hug" smiley* :wink05:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm

glockgirl wrote:Thank you Tactical Assault! *looking for a "hug" smiley* :wink05:

You're welcome. thumbsup

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 pm

He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 pm

oldkim wrote:He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:

I bet I could find someone to kick you in the junk faster than you could find someone to give me a hug. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

TacticalAssault wrote:
oldkim wrote:He needs a hug... I would pay you glockgirl to give him a hug :thumbsup2:

I bet I could find someone to kick you in the junk faster than you could find someone to give me a hug. :ROFLMAO:

I'll give you a hug!

....Sent via Galaxy S4 in Hell....

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm

spikedzombies wrote:
TacticalAssault wrote:

I'll give you a hug!

....Sent via Galaxy S4 in Hell....

:throwup:

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 am

glockgirl wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:PM Tactical Assault, he is the gatekeeper of the logo files.

You PM the THOG (Terrifying Hand of G-d, aka Tactical Assault, aka Brandon), he freaking terrifies me. I don't need a counted cross-stitch pattern so badly I'd risk his wrath.

:rofl9:

on the side note do you spin your yarn?

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 am

cmica wrote:on the side note do you spin your yarn?

No, I don't, although I do knit as well. The thread used in counted cross-stitch is very fine, not yarn-like at all. And just so everybody is happy, I do plan on giving the THOG a hug when I see him. Even if he still terrifies me a little.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:29 am

glockgirl wrote:

No, I don't, although I do knit as well. The thread used in counted cross-stitch is very fine, not yarn-like at all. And just so everybody is happy, I do plan on giving the THOG a hug when I see him. Even if he still terrifies me a little.

Wow way to boost the lil guys ego:grin:

Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 am

TacticalAssault wrote:
DSynger wrote:I don't think you need permission to use the logo, unless you want to try to make money off of it or use it for another group. Hopefully Dan might be able to get you a pdf though. I'm looking at making my own leather patch with the logo.

Actually we ask that any and all items bearing the WaGuns logo get approval from the owners first. Not only is this a respectful way to go about it but we would like to approve of anything that bears our logo as it is a representation of this site. :Admin:

Yeah, you're right.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:52 pm

K&E ARMS wrote:
glockgirl wrote:

Wow way to boost the lil guys ego:grin:

:ROFLMAO:

just looking for a spinner, got yrs of alpaca fiber to find something to due with.
Post a reply