Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

WAGUNS Zippo?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 pm

is this possible? I want one, anyone else...or should i just take my zippo to J&S and get it laser engraved?
feedback? ANYONE ELSE

Re: WAGUNS Zippo?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Well, is the Pope Catholic ?

Does a bear shit in the woods ?

Is pussy worth all the drama ?

HELL, YEAH !

So, I'm in too, okay ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Dans shwag dude has a laser too. We could do black zippos and have them etched. I'm in.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

uhhhh...

What he said :yes:

:plusone:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm in for 2.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:40 pm

I have no WaGuns schwag yet. I'm thinking this would be the perfect first piece!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Although I have almost completely given up smoking, I have a LOTUS lighter that would look cool with a WaGuns Logo on it. I think i will wait till I head down there myself though.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I only smoke when I'm on fire, so what better way to light myself up (monk style) than a waguns logo'd Zippo? I'm in for one if it happens.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 pm

I've been thinking about getting a Zippo and I'd love a WAGuns branded lighter.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

It can be done! Alex (Alderson's) has a laser and can probably do it. The key is, it can't be a shiny surface. The laser removes/burns off part offinish (enamel, paint, duracoat etc), so there needs to be a coating on the surface prior to engraving.

I know J&S has a powder product they can apply to a stainless surface etc that then the laser can etch/bond to the metal. The part not touched by the laser then just washes off and will leave the baked powder in its place.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 pm

In, would also like one of the hand warmer thingies.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

delliottg wrote:In, would also like one of the hand warmer thingies.

Pockets?

I'd be keen for one too. Don't smoke, just like zippo lighters. Good thought there JIC.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 am

Tactical Black! Now one of those I could probably get my wife to carry. She't the only smoker but I might even considering getting another one for me just to carry.

How about some pricing??????

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:47 pm

I think I have a zippo from every unit I was in over 20 years. I dont use them but they are kinda cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 am

If the "swagmen" don't put one of these out for sale there is this site:

http://www.zippo.com/customize/

Upload the artwork and they'll build a custom. Basic Black in a classic lighter is $19.95 and the "image" is another $14.95.

How much would it cost for permission to use the WaGuns logo?
Post a reply