Post a reply

Re: Shirts, Hats, Hoodies, Etc!

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:02 pm

I lost my god damn hat god dammit. Something involving walking around with a bottle of Pendletons at a redneck wedding whilst jumping into river and jumping over bonfire... Good god wheres that Pendletons! .. dammit... DAN!!
Have to craft me a fattycap

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 pm

My wife washed my hat and it bled, thats all good though it was on its way out (I wear it almost every day). Long story short I need a new hat or two (Dark Gray and Red look siiick). So what do I have to do to pick up another? The last one I got at the T-Dome show.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:19 pm

PG 1 click the links and PM dan *massivedesign*

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:48 am

Hey I would like to get my hands on a Hat and a Hoodie if there are any available.
Tyler

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 am

PM Sent

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 am

Will there be a waguns table at any of the upcoming gun shows?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:51 am

We have talked about the WAC show this month, but won't have the staffing for it. Maybe November?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 am

Sweet.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Are there any hats and or hoodies available still...and how do I get them if there are some?

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:31 pm

While we're at it whatever happened to my SWAG hat for "winning" one of the raffles a while back?

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:36 am

codfather wrote:Are there any hats and or hoodies available still...and how do I get them if there are some?

Cod, I am your guy. I have your last PM, but I have not had the chance to dig for the hoodies. Work has been hectic. More below.

delliottg wrote:While we're at it whatever happened to my SWAG hat for "winning" one of the raffles a while back?

I just got those!!!

I am going to be in the office today or tomorrow to go through all the schwag and get things mailed out, boxed up etc. PM's will be coming to those who have pending schwag.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks for the update Dan, Everyone is waiting with baited breath!
Hey how about restarting this thread once you know what you got!

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:41 pm

I need to finish getting the online store finished! Easy checkout, payment methods etc...

All I need is TIME!

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Massivedesign wrote:I need to finish getting the online store finished! Easy checkout, payment methods etc...

All I need is TIME!

You've had 4 years

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:I need to finish getting the online store finished! Easy checkout, payment methods etc...

All I need is TIME!

You've had 4 years

:ballchain: :ballchain:
Post a reply