Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving People!

Co Cougars and Hawks!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:13 pm

MadPick wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone; I hope you all have a relaxing day, whatever it is that you're doing.

We'll have a small gathering at my place, probably seven people total. Hopefully it won't get too contentious. :bigsmile:

Not all of your guests have learned yet, not to get between you and the cake? :wink05: :ROFLMAO:

Happy thanksgiving, my friend! :thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Gobble Gobble motherfuckers..

:D

oh.. and happy thanksgiving...

:cheers2:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Harsh dose of reality today. Went to put on some dress pants, found out i'm getting a bit chubby. icon_eek
After tucking in a shirt i will be limited to small portions or risk blowing a button off.
Sucks getting old.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Velcro revolution, baybee.

Buy large, then install velcro strips, and cinch 'em down.

Plenty of room to grow into, ad you will be a Fashion Mannista Eztraoidinare !

No more lawsuits over killer projectile buttons either.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Dinner is being served Chez Jennifer (actually, chez la maison de mon frère). It's my nephew's first Thanksgiving, my brother and his wife are expecting again, so much to be thankful for and so many people for whom to be thankful.

Wishing you all a happy and loving Christmas season.

Now to break out the Christmas music:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Food coma..................................................................................................................

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Remember to be thankful for all you have, and appreciate life, for it's a blessing we get to live in The United States of America.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Took a thanksgiving feast over to my aunt and uncles (living in a retirement facility 92 and 90 years old)He talked about his time in WW2 a little for the first time.Interesting stories

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:36 pm

glockgirl wrote:Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Dinner is being served Chez Jennifer (actually, chez la maison de mon frère). It's my nephew's first Thanksgiving, my brother and his wife are expecting again, so much to be thankful for and so many people for whom to be thankful.

Well that is a much more PG translation Jen. :)

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:06 pm

The YL made venison meatloaf and it is the best meatloaf I have ever had. Politics came up. I told her what my parents said about the election. "What's wrong all these people protesting? You know we don't involved much but, we all put out Trump signs this year. Hillary is a nasty woman."

GREAT!

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:13 pm

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. All the other years they were held at my in-laws' house. So, it looks like I get to take the mantle now. My mother-in-law expressed her relief. "I didn't have to clean the house, do all the heavy lifting (for the turkey), have all the responsibility. I'm 70 now, and it's getting harder to put on these big meals."

When we said grace, my 7 year old son started. "Thank you God for all this food. Please help Grandma and Grandpa get home safely. Thank you, Turkey, for giving your life so that we can have turkey on our Thanksgiving."

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Happy Thanksgiving assholes!!!Image
Post a reply