viewtopic.php?f=8&t=84663&p=839894#p839894

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you are thinking 30 cal how about a RFB a 308 bullpup for around $1400 have seen them cheaper on Armslist

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 am

LWRCI REPR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LMT MWSE.

Or just get a Surgeon (or similar) action and some kind of cool chassis and make a bad ass bolt gun. There's a Big Horn rifle for sale on here.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I vote for the SCAR. It's a sweeeeeet rifle.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about a sub-compact SCAR?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017 ... Newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:45 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:

Down at the bottom it says no US release is planned

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SCAR for $2700.00 ? Bleaghhh.

For that kind of money, you could buy an early collectable low serial number M1A National Match, with appropriate Gen 1 Springfield Government 4x16x50 scope, and have both a great shooter as well as a deadly long range rifle.

Or, you could buy an M1A collectable Super Match in McMillan bedded glass camo stock clothing.

Or, you could buy an M1A collectable mounted in a Sage EBR stock system, just like the Seal Team Operators are still using today.

Or, you could buy two middle of the road newer Springfield M1A's that have been optimized and had the prone to failure parts already replaced with G.I. or Bula parts, ready to go.

With the rifle, especially the early examples, you get a proven shooting system, and great resale value too.

There's my $2700.00 worth of common cents.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had never heard about Bula before. Please tell us more. I found a Bula Defense System website, and they seem to have cool parts, but no way to see more about the products....

FJB

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RENCORP wrote:
SCAR for $2700.00 ? Bleaghhh.

For that kind of money, you could buy an early collectable low serial number M1A National Match, with appropriate Gen 1 Springfield Government 4x16x50 scope, and have both a great shooter as well as a deadly long range rifle.

Or, you could buy an M1A collectable Super Match in McMillan bedded glass camo stock clothing.

Or, you could buy an M1A collectable mounted in a Sage EBR stock system, just like the Seal Team Operators are still using today.

Or, you could buy two middle of the road newer Springfield M1A's that have been optimized and had the prone to failure parts already replaced with G.I. or Bula parts, ready to go.

With the rifle, especially the early examples, you get a proven shooting system, and great resale value too.

There's my $2700.00 worth of common cents.

Had an M1A in a Sage EBR... sold it for a 17, never regretted it and would buy another 17 before another M1A.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Tho your best money is spent on an upper end AR10 because there is so much value right now due to the current market on them. But you cannot go wrong with a 17, if 556 I would say the Bren 805.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey guys, thanks for the input.

You've given me quite a few other guns to look at and add to my longterm wish-lists, but in the end I've decided to immediately get a SCAR-17s.

Question is, where to find one? Everyone seems out and I'm already on several waiting lists. Anyone have an idea on where I could get one?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Lynnwood gun used to be getting them in pretty regularly. Maybe call DJ's and see what they have.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the input.

You've given me quite a few other guns to look at and add to my longterm wish-lists, but in the end I've decided to immediately get a SCAR-17s.

Question is, where to find one? Everyone seems out and I'm already on several waiting lists. Anyone have an idea on where I could get one?

Cabelas $3200.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scar 17's are overpriced currently

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next